Actress Kim Fields is best known for the lovable character Tootie, she played on the 80’s hit television show ‘Facts of Life‘. In the 90’s we had a love-hate relationship with her as Regine, the gold-digging, sassy mouthed personality on ‘Living Single‘.
The 44 year old actress says the birth of her son Quincy was a surprise, but a happy one. Fields, who also has a 6-year-old son, Sebastian with husband Christopher Morgan, had suffered two miscarriages in the past, and thought her baby days were behind her and menopause on the horizon. But after she found herself feeling unwell, a doctor told the actress that a new baby was on the way.
Quincy is named for music legend Quincy Jones, and like his namesake, was surrounded by music right from the start.
Celebrity Moms We Love
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Beyonce and Jay Z have Blue and twins on the way.
1 of 11
2. Sexy Solange Knowles had a son in 2004, Daniel Julez Smith.
2 of 11
3. Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga have a son, David Ortunga, Jr. born in 2009.
3 of 11
4. Halle Berry gave birth to Nahla Ariela Aubry in March of 2008 and son Maceo in 2014.
4 of 11
5. Jada Pinkett Smith has two famous kids, Willow & Jaden with hubby Will.
5 of 11
6. Former married couple Paula Patton and Robin Thicke became proud parents of Julian Fuego born in 2010.
6 of 11
7. Sexy mom Jessica Alba is a mother of two with hubby Cash Warren.
7 of 11
8. Jennifer Lopez is a mother of twins born in 2008.
8 of 11
9. Nia Long is a mom of two sons.
9 of 11
10. Sexy boxer mom, Laila Ali is the mom of two and stepmom to three.
10 of 11
11. Nicole Richie has two children with husband Joel Madden
11 of 11
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.