Is it funny to base humor off racial stereotypes?
Well that seems to be the consensus of a lot of folks who’ve seen “White People Crazy” a new music video from rapper Rawcus.
In the song, Rawcus rhymes/name checks Miley Cyrus, Walter White and “half” of President Barack Obama among others while rhyming about white people and all the “crazy” things they do.
The grio.com notes the reaction has been “overwhelmingly positive” on YouTube for the video, which features Rawcus and his friends watching viral clips of white people doing silly and dangerous stunts that range from kissing dogs on the mouth to jumping off roofs of houses.
14 Reasons White People Riot
14 photos Launch gallery
1. When black people move into "their" neighborhoods.
1 of 14
2. The possibility of another black person in the White House.
2 of 14
3. Tanning beds are banned!
3 of 14
4. You're telling me that you don't have a vegan, dairy free, gluten free option anywhere on this menu?
4 of 14
5. Frozen yogurt shortage. You know they love their fro-yo!
5 of 14
6. No parking spaces available at Whole Foods.
6 of 14
7. The last episode of one of their favorite shows i.e. Seinfield
7 of 14
8. Starbucks shuts down!
8 of 14
9. Their kids bring home a black boyfriend or girlfriend. Oh no!
9 of 14
10. White actresses can no longer adopt black babies.
10 of 14
11. Shortage on Botox and collagen. Who knows what these folks would look like without their miracle shot.
11 of 14
12. Imagine if jogging, marathons or 5ks was banned... yikes!
12 of 14
13. Imagine a world without chips and salsa; they wouldn't know what to do with themselves!
13 of 14
14. Have you ever noticed white people celebrate Cinco de Mayo more than Latinos? What if they were banned from celebrating: chaos!
14 of 14