To stay with George Zimmerman, one can only conclude his girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe, has got some issues herself.
As you may recall, back in November, she called the police on Trayvon Martin’s killer. Later during an interrogation session with Seminole County Sheriff’s Deputy Stephen LaGuardia, she said Zimmerman pointed a shotgun at her “for a second” and threatened her, saying, “Do you really want to do this?” referring to going to police.
“He was trying to scare me out of not [sic] calling,” she told LaGuardia.
A video of the interrogation was leaked online Monday at ZimmermanVerdict.com. You can watch the entire exchange above. It also shows Scheibe making statements that she later denied making.
Scheibe told the investigator that she considered calling 911 on Zimmerman before “because he has episodes,” adding that Zimmerman choked her once to the point where she had trouble breathing.
When LaGuardia asked why she didn’t call the police after that incident, Scheibe responds, “because I feel like he always gets off.”
When asked if she was scared of Zimmerman, Scheibe responded:
“Yes and no. I mean, no because he’s locked up right now, and yes because he just lost the only person that had his back, so he has nothing to lose.”
But in December, Scheibe switched up and said she didn’t want Zimmerman to face domestic violence charges.
“I am not afraid of George in any manner and I want to be with him,” she said, according to CNN. She claimed police misinterpreted her statements and claimed Zimmerman never pointed a gun at her.
“I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police,” she said. “I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened.”
Obviously, her taped interview says and proves otherwise.
What do you think about the situation with Zimmerman and his girlfriend?
Folks Jailed While Zimmerman Walks Free
1. Lauryn Hill served jail time on a tax conviction. (Photo: AP)1 of 9
2. Michael Vick served time for dog fighting. (Photo: PRPhotos)2 of 9
3. In 2007, Lil Wayne was jailed for smoking marijuana and for possession of a pistol outside his tour bus. (Photo: AP)3 of 9
4. Rapper Ja Rule was jailed for possession of a weapon and tax evasion. (Photo: AP)4 of 9
5. Wesley Snipes was jailed for failing to file federal income tax returns.5 of 9
6. Singer Ron Isley was jailed for tax evasion. (Photo: AP)6 of 9
7. Lil Kim served time for three counts of perjury and one count of conspiracy related to a shooting outside a Manhattan studio. No one was injured.7 of 9
8. Martin Luther King, Jr. was jailed several times for peacefully protesting during the Civil Rights Movement. (Photo: AP)8 of 9
9. Domestic abuse victim Marissa Alexander was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2012 for firing two warning shots into a wall. (Photo: Hellobeautiful)9 of 9