On last night’s episode of “Basketball Wives,” Tasha’s “head butt” comments were still lingering in the air and it bothered Ev so much so she had to excuse herself from their girls dinner, to release a couple of tears. Seriously, what was Tasha thinking? Domestic violence is NEVER funny and neither is her whole chef situation. Obviously, Ev wasn’t too fond of Tasha at that moment and Suzie either for that matter, so the group spent most of the episode trying to figure out where their friendship lied. Meanwhile, Tasha was preparing for the grand opening of her weave bar and her big birthday bash which actually caused more drama than it should have.
Find out what happened below.
Domestic Violence Is Never Funny
We all know that domestic violence is a touchy subject and is especially nothing to poke fun at. Even though Tasha and Suzie said they didn’t have malicious intentions when laughing about the “head butt” comment, it obviously affected Ev in a huge way to the point where she felt the need to meet with Suzie and Tasha one on one to clear the air.
Ev first met with Suzie who thought that Tasha and Ev were great friends who’ve known each other for years so she felt as if the joke was coming from a loving place. Excuse me, what? Ev explained to Suzie that no matter how tight she and Tasha may have been that was something that should never be made fun of. Ev also went on to tell Suzie that if she didn’t understand that then they didn’t need to be friends. Yikes! We all know how badly Suzie wanted to be Ev’s friend so I’m sure she was shaking in her boots as that comment! Suzie felt disappointed in herself that she didn’t stand up for Ev but then stated that she didn’t know Tasha well enough to put her in her place… but knew her well enough to laugh at her horrible jokes. Girl…
Later in the episode, Ev met with Tasha to discuss the comments and Tasha explained to Ev that the comment just came out of her mouth and that she never meant to hurt Ev. Ev then brought up the situation with Tasha’s ex and the chef and Tasha still didn’t seem to understand the connection stating that infidelity and domestic abuse were two different things. Hopefully after this conversation the girls can put this whole fiasco behind them because I for one am tired of the back and forth. Sheesh!
2. "You on point Phife?" "all the time,Tip". 💥 #bannedfromnormal
2 of 30
3. Vegan! The Impossible burger at Crossroads
3 of 30
4. Lawrence #BeforeandAfterEpisodes 1-4: 184lbs 13% body fatEpisode 8: 196lbs 8% body fat S/O @coachdaveboxing with the works outs and @kildareriordan with the nutrition
4 of 30
5. Jus haaaanngin out
5 of 30
6. Meanwhile back at home in Atlanta GA someone mad they not on the 🛳. 😳
6 of 30
7. No limits... Photo cred: Chris Bridges @ludacris
7 of 30
8. new new
8 of 30
9. Apparently my 260lbs is too much for the actual vines in the Hawaiian jungles to hold me without breaking and me falling hundreds of feet. So for safety purposes, I'm forced to swing thru #Jumanjj on wires strong enough to hold 12 adult buffaloes and 1 adult Rock. #OnSet #Jumanji #IronicallyIEatBuffaloDailyForLunch #MoreManThanNatureKnowsWhatToDoWith
9 of 30
10. hey ma! 🎎#wcw 💙
10 of 30
11. Surprise visit to our factories!!! #GoodAmerican #USA
11 of 30
12 of 30
13. Peachy Keen 🔥✨⚡️
13 of 30
14. If this don't look thankful I don't know what does. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. #UltraBlessed #24kMagic #SweetPotatoFly
14 of 30
15. Late nights @nbcmarlon with the writers... we in here!!!
15 of 30
16. There goes my baaaaaaaaabbbbyyyyy #QueenKingMagic!!! We're up to something! Ira BIG!!! Stay out our buisness -
16 of 30
17. You want to win every game you play but when you come home to these faces... who cares. #ILoveYouGirls best part of my day, everyday!
17 of 30
18. Steady,steady..... full size jenga.. "I got this one "???? Or do I ?
18 of 30
19. Cornrows kind of day 😉@dontaysavoy2 you convinced me and I love. ❤️️
19 of 30
20. #BrotherlyLove #tbt
20 of 30
21 of 30
22. #basel #TeamLOVE @kingcombs
22 of 30
23. Just introduced a special screening of @directher 's groundbreaking (must see) documentary @13thfilm with my brother @themichaelealy | @unitedblackout #blackoutblackfriday
23 of 30
24. Me & Vanessa Williams giving #DuckLips #Pose on the set of #DaytimeDivas @vh1 - Coming Soon to a tv near you. Lol. - My make up done by @makeupsurgeon
24 of 30
25. This picture just makes me wanna praise the Lord, you hear me!!!!!! Yes Lord brotha #TEDDYCAMPBELL What a #man !!! You are everything right on this picture husband ......... #gorgeous #stylish #classy #strong #masculine #king #sexy #debonair #gentlemenstyle And that #bible in your hand just seals the deal for me (probably cause i know that, that is what helped you become just as amazing as you look😘). While my heart and mind experiences the goodness of God at #church on Sundays, my eyes experiences the goodness of Teddy😍. Amen somebody🙌🏽. "Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless his holy name" #myman #myhusband #goodman #blackman #dapperman #godlyman #goodfather #mybestfriend
25 of 30
26. Yesterday was my mama's 53rd birthday!!!!! Got to celebrate with her all day. If this is what I have to look forward to I can't wait. Looking like a soft bucket a cocoa butter. Yaaaaaaaaaas! 😍😍😍 love you mommy!
26 of 30
27. "Shout out to @PureAtlanta for getting the family right"....I'm loving this jogger. 😍😍
27 of 30
28. This pic warms my heart ❤️ #myLogiebeans and aunt aunt umba @itowandabraxton 😘
28 of 30
29. You will always be my baby😜. #HappyBirthdayReginae #mybaby18
29 of 30
30. GC "Gods Child" Red on Red SweatSuit available now at www.MonicaApparel.com ... Take Your Crown wherever you go!! I'm pictured in a Medium... Go to the site now for other options ... cc: @trukernell
30 of 30
Continue reading Tasha Makes It Clear She Isn’t Scared Of Tami, Or Anyone! ‘Basketball Wives’ [RECAP]