On last night’s episode of “Basketball Wives,” Tasha’s “head butt” comments were still lingering in the air and it bothered Ev so much so she had to excuse herself from their girls dinner, to release a couple of tears. Seriously, what was Tasha thinking? Domestic violence is NEVER funny and neither is her whole chef situation. Obviously, Ev wasn’t too fond of Tasha at that moment and Suzie either for that matter, so the group spent most of the episode trying to figure out where their friendship lied. Meanwhile, Tasha was preparing for the grand opening of her weave bar and her big birthday bash which actually caused more drama than it should have.
Find out what happened below.
Domestic Violence Is Never Funny
We all know that domestic violence is a touchy subject and is especially nothing to poke fun at. Even though Tasha and Suzie said they didn’t have malicious intentions when laughing about the “head butt” comment, it obviously affected Ev in a huge way to the point where she felt the need to meet with Suzie and Tasha one on one to clear the air.
Ev first met with Suzie who thought that Tasha and Ev were great friends who’ve known each other for years so she felt as if the joke was coming from a loving place. Excuse me, what? Ev explained to Suzie that no matter how tight she and Tasha may have been that was something that should never be made fun of. Ev also went on to tell Suzie that if she didn’t understand that then they didn’t need to be friends. Yikes! We all know how badly Suzie wanted to be Ev’s friend so I’m sure she was shaking in her boots as that comment! Suzie felt disappointed in herself that she didn’t stand up for Ev but then stated that she didn’t know Tasha well enough to put her in her place… but knew her well enough to laugh at her horrible jokes. Girl…
Later in the episode, Ev met with Tasha to discuss the comments and Tasha explained to Ev that the comment just came out of her mouth and that she never meant to hurt Ev. Ev then brought up the situation with Tasha’s ex and the chef and Tasha still didn’t seem to understand the connection stating that infidelity and domestic abuse were two different things. Hopefully after this conversation the girls can put this whole fiasco behind them because I for one am tired of the back and forth. Sheesh!
1. Me & the homie @jaleelwhite #RujohnFoundation Happy to be in Jamaica! Good times
1 of 25
2 of 25
3 of 25
4 of 25
5. Good Morning. Early day in Detroit! Making press rounds for @thebossnetwork's Ladies That Lead Tour. Thank you @traycemadre and @colourbynumbr for my glam.
5 of 25
6. POWER the best show on TV @djenvy, Queens we so big out here. #EFFENVODKA #FRIGO
6 of 25
7. They said u lost a step, wasn't explosive as once was, the best days was in the real view, questioned your drive, your leadership, your commitment, you don't have killer instinct, going back home is the worst mistake in your career, he got the coach fired, players traded, won't work between him and Kyrie, Him and Kev won't work, love your teammates to much, there's no way he can deliver a championship in his hometown, etc etc etc.... But guess what THATS NONE OF MY BUSINESS #StriveForGreatness #ThisOneIsForTheLand #PutSomeRespeckOnMyName Hahahaha!!! Yes sir
7 of 25
8. Oooooh weeee this man right here is responsible for at least three of our four babies!! #JOE ❤❤❤🎤 #rnb #king #voicelikebutter #ForPeetesSake
8 of 25
9. Hanging with my @abcnetwork family! @abcunclebuck tonite y'all check us out ! @anthonyanderson @traceeellisross
9 of 25
10. My broski ( @sayeedshahidi ) and I are on Top 5 Live on @go90 at 5 (which is super duper close)! Make sure to tune in :) #UncleBuck #Blackish
10 of 25
11. Lights out💤 #GoodNight
11 of 25
12. Late nights mornings
12 of 25
13. Ran into the lovely talented @siedahgarrett on this brutiful favvuz deh!
13 of 25
14. #halal #love #thedargans #kattwilliamsSHOW #mashallah when that Jennah piece HIT!! @sweetjennahcollection glasses by @baddieglamaccessories LIZ 😍 @dynamiteko top @dazzledmv and jeans @thevision414 and shoes: @louboutinworld
14 of 25
15. Big Hair and Optical Illusions #OceanDrive #MiamiLiving #coverparty
15 of 25
16. MAMA and THE SAVAGES ... ⚓️ #supportyourlocalgirlgang
16 of 25
17. From the bottom of my ❤️, thank you new followers & old! & hello fellow night owls! #grateful #racheltrue #naturalhair #curlyhair #curlygirl #healthyhair
17 of 25
18. I feel so grateful because I met these amazing young minds, visiting from Houston TX, during their college tour stop today at #usc.These students are ALL extraordinary and embody academic excellence so I'm humbled to have shared a few moments with them to applaud and celebrate their bright futures ahead! Thank you @EmergeFellows for inviting me to speak and blessing me with your love and attention this afternoon!
18 of 25
19. Happy Fathers Day Pops. U taught me how to be a man. Lessons of love, hard work & gratefulness. Sorry the fishing didn't stick. LOL. I Love U!
19 of 25
20. Sky Zone and Ice Cream! Best Fathers Day Ever!! Photo credit @mariahcarey
20 of 25
21. Look what finally came in the mail 😎 #mtvmovieawards2016 💥+🌽! #straightouttacompton
21 of 25
22. Claudia Jordan: ....
22 of 25
23. 'Member that time I almost knocked a bajillion dollar camera off the car? Really? Yeah, me neither! #Greenleaf Episode 2 comin atcha!
23 of 25
24. Full of love. #birthday #Cabo
24 of 25
25. Oh hey! Look who just joined Snapchat
25 of 25
Continue reading Tasha Makes It Clear She Isn’t Scared Of Tami, Or Anyone! ‘Basketball Wives’ [RECAP]