On last night’s episode of “Basketball Wives,” Tasha’s “head butt” comments were still lingering in the air and it bothered Ev so much so she had to excuse herself from their girls dinner, to release a couple of tears. Seriously, what was Tasha thinking? Domestic violence is NEVER funny and neither is her whole chef situation. Obviously, Ev wasn’t too fond of Tasha at that moment and Suzie either for that matter, so the group spent most of the episode trying to figure out where their friendship lied. Meanwhile, Tasha was preparing for the grand opening of her weave bar and her big birthday bash which actually caused more drama than it should have.
Find out what happened below.
Domestic Violence Is Never Funny
We all know that domestic violence is a touchy subject and is especially nothing to poke fun at. Even though Tasha and Suzie said they didn’t have malicious intentions when laughing about the “head butt” comment, it obviously affected Ev in a huge way to the point where she felt the need to meet with Suzie and Tasha one on one to clear the air.
Ev first met with Suzie who thought that Tasha and Ev were great friends who’ve known each other for years so she felt as if the joke was coming from a loving place. Excuse me, what? Ev explained to Suzie that no matter how tight she and Tasha may have been that was something that should never be made fun of. Ev also went on to tell Suzie that if she didn’t understand that then they didn’t need to be friends. Yikes! We all know how badly Suzie wanted to be Ev’s friend so I’m sure she was shaking in her boots as that comment! Suzie felt disappointed in herself that she didn’t stand up for Ev but then stated that she didn’t know Tasha well enough to put her in her place… but knew her well enough to laugh at her horrible jokes. Girl…
Later in the episode, Ev met with Tasha to discuss the comments and Tasha explained to Ev that the comment just came out of her mouth and that she never meant to hurt Ev. Ev then brought up the situation with Tasha’s ex and the chef and Tasha still didn’t seem to understand the connection stating that infidelity and domestic abuse were two different things. Hopefully after this conversation the girls can put this whole fiasco behind them because I for one am tired of the back and forth. Sheesh!
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31
Continue reading Tasha Makes It Clear She Isn’t Scared Of Tami, Or Anyone! ‘Basketball Wives’ [RECAP]