Marketing strategies must come easy to Jay-Z. As fans begin to prepare themselves for Jay-Z’s Made In America’s festival which returns to Philadelphia on August 31 and September 1, Jay-Z is making sure his brand is a part of Budweiser’s “Made for Music” global campaign in more ways than one.
Jay-Z and Rihanna both star in black-and-white commercials directed by Mark Romanek which depict the artists briefly preparing for their concert and others showcasing their talent as well. Rihanna’s spot also teases at the Bajan beauty working on her clothing line.
Budweiser will be sponsoring the “Made In America” festival along with Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake’s “Legends of the the Fall” tour and 160 other events. The “Made In America” festival lineup features big names such as Beyonce, Public Enemy, Kendrick Lamar– just to name a few.
As part of the endorsement, Rihanna’s “Diamond” tour logo will be features on the limited edition black Budweiser can.
Both ads close with the tag line, “It begins and ends with what you make.” How fitting is that considering that both artists have had extremely successful careers? Teach us your ways Jay!
Check out the first of many to come of Budweiser’s “Made For Music” international campaign.
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM:
2. Got so much work to do but I just wanna stay in bed and binge watch #Gameofthrones and start the new season of #OnceUponATime. I know I can't be the only one. Right? Ha 💤🦁🍂 #saturday
2 of 25
3. Mommy's weekend turn up ❤️👶🏾💕🍼 Wouldn't trade it for nothing. #TeamNoSleep lol #HesMyBiggestBlessing ✨
3 of 25
4. One of them oh shit mont we made it feelings … this shit still be unreal 💯💪🏾 @remyboymonty1738
4 of 25
5. Tickets Available October 14 @ticketmaster.
5 of 25
6. People magazine Home edition has raided my house! Get a sneak peek into the bedroom life of the Leakes and see other parts of my home now at PEOPLE.COM
6 of 25
7. They want to kick you when you down, but kick it when you up
7 of 25
8. Got my advance copy of #Mafia3 at @gamestop. Get yours via link in the bio #Mafia3 #Ad
8 of 25
9. This is some of the cast and our diverse team of writers in the writer's room creating funny sh*t for @nbcmarlon what a fun room! Lots of jokes, great stories and having a great time doing what we love... making people laugh and feel something. Look out for our show next year @nbcmarlon we bringing sitcoms back to NBC
9 of 25
10. #HappySunday☀️Thank you @4everbrandy101 💛💡💛
10 of 25
11. Happy to be back in Central Falls, RI breaking ground for the One Stop Health Center and hosting a local community event with #Vaseline.
11 of 25
12. Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋 #Repost @urbansvintage・・・#TarajiPHenson's memoir #AroundTheWayGirl will be available everywhere TODAY October 11th! Will you be purchasing a copy? #UrbansVintage
12 of 25
13. Moms got my back
13 of 25
14. @galore dinner party glo ✨ thanks to @styledbygiigii
14 of 25
15. 🌹#ThisIsWhatTheTruthFeelsLikeTOUR #forevereve
15 of 25
16. Yes, all those videos I've been posting have led to this: the introduction of skincare to @TYRABeauty! This is the rundown on the new line:Years of research and beauty tips I live by led me to produce the most effective and delightful skincare out there. I'm all about taking really good care of my skin, so I can look like I'm aging in #TyraYears and go filter free on Instagram when I feel like it! Now, it's your turn. ✨My Mama always told me not to wash my face with just my hands. "Tyra, girl, you're just moving the dirt around!" And I've listened. First up is The Clean Machine.... ...a 3-in-1 foaming face wash that cleanses, removes makeup and purified your skin. It has patented technology - a attached Turbo Cleansing Tool - to give you that deep clean that makes your skin feel super fresh. Wanna know more? Yeah, baby. Click that link in my bio.