UPDATE: 12:00 A.M. EST: The app is no longer available in the Google app store.
If you find George Zimmerman’s defense team’s grotesque framing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin as a violent, weed-smoking teen who caused his own untimely death repulsive, then prepare yourself for the ‘Angry Trayvon’ app.
Available in the Google play store, and for Apple operating systems and Android devices, the app is described as follows:
Trayvon is angry and nobody can stop him from completing his world tour of revenge on the bad guys who terrorize cities everyday.
Use a variety of weapons to demolish Trayvon’s attackers in various cities around the world.
As you complete a level, you will notice more bad guys coming at Trayvon at a faster pace and a deadlier attack.
If you like to attack from far, then purchase the ‘dagger’ as you will be able to throw it at your enemies for the kill.
If you want to dominate the leaderboards across the world, then make sure you collect the money that the bad guys will drop once you kill them to increase your score.
See some of the user reviews below:
Since Martin was gunned down by Zimmerman on February 26, 2012, the disrespect for Black life in general, and Trayvon Martin’s life specifically, has been astounding.
As previously reported by NewsOne, a so-called entrepreneur is profiting off of Martin‘s death by selling gun range targets made in his image.
Martin’s face does not appear on the targets. But they clearly depict a hooded figure holding Skittles and a drinking beverage (Arizona Iced Tea). Trayvon purchased both of these items before Zimmerman disobeyed 911 orders by continuing to stalk and ultimately gun down the unarmed teen.
According to an advertisement for the targets that had been posted on a popular firearms auction website, the sellers stated they “support Zimmerman and believe he is innocent and that he shot a thug.”
And those are just the sick, disgusting things that people are doing to profit from Martin’s high-profile death. The list of free-of-charge racism is too long to post here.
While the creators of the app, Trade Digital, Inc, are mis-characterizing Martin as a gun-wielding thug they forgot several things:
The only one with a gun was Zimmerman, the hired goons are behind the defense table and the thugs are in the Sanford Police Department.
And surprise, surprise — not a hoodie among them.
In all honesty, these undercover racists should count themselves extremely lucky that former President Ronald Reagan made it his business to disarm law-abiding Black men. But it’s only so long that turning the other cheek to this relentless disregard for our children’s lives will be considered an option.
And when that day comes, it won’t be a “game.”
[Editor’s Note: Concerned Martin family supporters have begun to report the offensive app and flag it as inappropriate. Trade Digital, Samsung, Apple nor Google have issued a statement regarding this matter.]
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31
Continue reading ‘Angry Trayvon’ App Where Black Teen Kills White People Sparks Outrage [VIDEO]