Janet Jackson may not technically be a billionaire but the fact is that she’s loaded and has managed to do pretty well for herself over the years.
Because of this, the Jackson brothers have turned to her as their new form of income since their initial source, The Michael Jackson Bank, went under new management.
The National Enquirer reported that Janet is tired of fronting the cost for the brothers foreclosures, tax liens, and back child support. The fact that she married a billionaire on top of having her own money isn’t an open invitation to the boys. That’s still her money.
The tabloid claims:
“Janet has been very generous whenever one of her family came to her for a handout,” a source told Enquirer.
“But it seemed like the money she gave them was never enough, and it was only a matter of time before Janet felt like she was being taken advantage of. Eventually, Janet had to change her phone number so that her mom, Katherine, was the only family member with direct access to her. But now Janet’s brothers try to get to her through their mom!”
Janet revealed her secret marriage back in February to Wissam Al Mana. The Middle East business tycoon is nine years younger than her.
“He wants Janet to cut off her family and he supports her decision one hundred percent,” says the insider. Of Janet’s siblings, her five brothers – Jackie, 62, Tito, 59, Jermaine, 58, Marlon, 56, and Randy, 51 – are the most demanding, a source says.
“They’ve asked Janet to help them with everything from late child-support payments to home foreclosures and tax liens,” the source said. “But now she’s drawn a line and let them know enough is enough.”
On the other hand, Michael Jackson’s mother, Katherine, could possibly win $40 billion in the wrongful death suit against concert promoter AEG Live. She accused the company of not properly investigating and supervising the physician hired to take care of Michael in conjunction with the singer’s ill-fated “This Is It” comeback tour.
“If Katherine collects just a small portion of that claim against AEG, there’s no doubt her sons will be lined up at her doorstep with their hands out,” the source says. “But the good news is a windfall for Katherine will take some of the pressure off of Janet!”
Celebrity Siblings: Talent Runs in the Family
20 photos Launch gallery
1. LisaRaye McCoy is the older half-sister of rapper Da Brat; they share the same father.
1 of 20
2. Meagan and La'Miyah Good
2 of 20
3. jussie and Jurnee Smollett-Bell
Source:Jussie Smollett Instagram
3 of 20
4. Tennis Superstars Venus and Serena Williams.
4 of 20
5. Tracie Ellis Ross and Evan Ross are the children of Ms. Diana Ross.
5 of 20
6. Ray-J and Brandy have a close bond that's been displayed in music, TV, and film.
6 of 20
7. The Braxtons Toni, Tamar, Traci, Towonda and Trina have all gained celeb status.
7 of 20
8. Beyonce and Solange, the power sisters in music, fashion and film.
8 of 20
9. Tahj, Tia and Tamera have been famous since childhood.
9 of 20
10. Pop icon Grace Jones and Bishop Noel Jones are siblings.
10 of 20
11. Did you know Nia Long and comedian Sommore are half sisters.
11 of 20
12. Vanessa Williams shares those blue eyes with younger brother Chris.
12 of 20
13. Actors and brothers Steve and Wood Harris.
13 of 20
14. The famous music family includes Janet, Tito, Michael, Marlon, Jackie & Jermaine
14 of 20
15. Phylicia Rashad and Debbie Allen are sisters.
15 of 20
16. The Wayans Bros: Dwayne, Keenan Ivory, Kim, Damon, Marlon, and Shawn.
16 of 20
17. Funny guys Eddie and Charlie Murphy are brothers.
17 of 20
18. Funny men Chris Rock and Tony Rock, don't you see the resemblance?
18 of 20
19. The talented DeBarge family has been plagued with drugs, crime & death.
19 of 20
20. Brothers Rev Run, Russell and Danny Simmons.
20 of 20
36 photos Launch gallery
1. Alfonso Riberio & Angela Unkrich
1 of 36
2. Thandie Newton & Ol Parker
2 of 36
3. Sharon Leal & Paul Becker
3 of 36
4. Eve & Maximillion Cooper
4 of 36
5. Evan Ross & Ashlee Simpson
5 of 36
6. Zoe Saldana and Marco Perego
6 of 36
7. Karyn Parsons & Alexandre Rockwell
7 of 36
8. Heather Headley & Brian Musso
8 of 36
9. Hank Baskett & Kendra Wilkinson
9 of 36
10. Ron Perlman & Opal Stone
10 of 36
11. Kimora Lee & Tim Leissner
11 of 36
12. Soledad O'Brien & Brad Raymond
12 of 36
13. Sidney Poitier & Joanna Shimkus
13 of 36
14. Harry Belafonte & Pamela Frank
14 of 36
15. Robert DeNiro & Grace Hightower
15 of 36
16. Kanye West & Kim Kardashian
16 of 36
17. Randy Jackson & Erika Riker
17 of 36
18. Gary & Kenya Owen
18 of 36
19. Darius Rucker & Beth Leonard
19 of 36
20. Chris Ivery & Ellen Pompeo
20 of 36
21. Iman & David Bowie
21 of 36
22. Chris Noth & Tara Wilson
22 of 36
23. Halle Berry & Oliver Martinez
23 of 36
24. Ice-T & Coco
24 of 36
25. Rick Fox & Eliza Dushku
25 of 36
26. Tamera Mowry & Adam Housely
26 of 36
27. Cash Warren & Jessica Alba
27 of 36
28. Justin & Keisha Chambers
28 of 36
29. Alfre Woodard & Roderick Spencer
29 of 36
30. Oluchi Onweagba & Luca Orlandi
30 of 36
31. Aisha Tyler & Jeff Tiejens
31 of 36
32. Paul & Crystal Wall
32 of 36
33. George Lucas & Mellody Hobson
33 of 36
34. Dirk Notwitski and Jessica Olssen.
34 of 36
35. David & Cathy Guetta
35 of 36
36 of 36