Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Man Into a Coma

Comments: 1  | Leave A Comment
  • advertisement
  • A 19-year-old man almost died from drinking a quart of soy sauce after being dared by his friends.

    According to reports, the unidentified teenager experienced seizures immediately after consuming the soy sauce.

    The hospital was forced to put 1.5 gallons of sugar-water into the man’s body in order to flush the salt out of his body. It took five hours for his sodium level to return to normal.

    He was in a coma for three days before he woke up on his own.

    Tags:

    • More Related Content

    Comments

    One thought on “Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Man Into a Coma

    Add Your Comment

    Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

    WordPress.com Logo

    You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

    Twitter picture

    You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

    Facebook photo

    You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

    Google+ photo

    You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

    Connecting to %s