Toddler Ate Condom Found At McDonald’s

Comments: 3  | Leave A Comment

« Previous page 1 2

Tags: »

  • More Related Content

Comments

3 thoughts on “Toddler Ate Condom Found At McDonald’s

  1. I’m going to have to side with the parent on this one. A two-year old probably thought it was a balloon, as nasty as that sounds and is, it’s a 2yo. Sure, you can tell them not to put stuff in their mouths, but at that age, some toddlers haven’t grasped that concept yet. McDonald’s is at fault and negligent for this and should pay the piper. Their nasty and it’s their responsibility to do a clean sweep of their store and play areas, and they failed to ensure a safe and clean environment for their patrons. It’s a good thing that child didn’t choke and die. I’d also make sure the 2yo got tested. Who knows what remnants remained inside. Nasty but true.

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s