Lottery Winners Accidentally Blow Up House While Celebrating with Meth

Comments: 1  | Leave A Comment

Watts says the explosion happened after one of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. The brother emptied a couple large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.

Eventually, butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, causing the blast.

« Previous page 1 2

Tags:

  • More Related Content

Comments

One thought on “Lottery Winners Accidentally Blow Up House While Celebrating with Meth

  1. GScraper it is one new blackhat SEO tool, the best scraper or poster for building backlinks, If you have never used GScraper, you real can not imagine that the scrape and POST can crazy to what extent! google22222222222 http://www.google.co

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s