In the season finale of “Tia & Tamera,” the ladies close out the show with the birth of Tamera’s baby, Aden, who was welcomed to the world in November.
But the birthing process didn’t go as planned.
Tamera wanted to have her baby boy naturally, but he didn’t come at the expected arrival date. As a result, she went through 15 hours of labor and later a C-section.
“All of my thoughts, what I wanted. All of that went all out the window. I just wanted him to be healthy,” said Tamera whose hours of labor caused her to run a fever-something her unborn baby didn’t really appreciate.
“I have a temperature of 100.6. The baby is not responding well to that now. He’s losing oxygen,” Tamera explained to Sister 2 Sister.
But after it was all over and she saw that her boy was healthy and normal, she rejoiced and marinated in the bliss of new motherhood.
“You forget all the pain, the uncomfortableness. You forget all of that when you see such an amazing, beautiful gift,” she said.
Celebrity Kids Names: Cute, Crazy, Clever, Cool & Often Cruel
26 photos Launch gallery
1. Bow Wow named his daughter Shai.
1 of 26
2. The Game named his daugher Cali
2 of 26
3. Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa named their son Sebastian.
3 of 26
4. The youngest Academy Award nominee is named Quvenzhane Wallis.
4 of 26
5. Master P's oldest son and daughter are named Romeo and Cymphonique.
5 of 26
6. TI and Tiny named their two youngest sons King and Major.
6 of 26
7. Jay-Z and Beyonce named their daughter Blue Ivy.
7 of 26
8. Pharrell and his wife Helen named their son Rocket Air.
8 of 26
9. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have named their newborn daughter North.
9 of 26
10. 1. Nicole Richie & Hubby Joel: Harlow Winter Kate and Sparrow James Midnight.
10 of 26
11. 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
11 of 26
12. 2. Nick & Mariah named their twins Moroccan & Monroe, nicknamed Roc & Roe. Cute.
12 of 26
13. 3. Ving Rhames & Wife named their daughter Reignbeau and son Freedom. Clever.
13 of 26
14. 4. Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz named their son Bronx Mowgli Wentz.
14 of 26
15. Nicholas Cage named his son Kal-El Coppola. Little crazy.
15 of 26
16. 6. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale named their youngest son Zuma Nesta Rock.
16 of 26
17. Jolie-Pits: Maddox, Zahara, Pax, Shiloh, Knox, Viv. Something for each category.
17 of 26
18. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin: Daughter Apple and son Moses.
18 of 26
19. Erykah Badu named her children Seven Sirius, Puma Rose Sabti and Mars Merkaba.
19 of 26
20. Bruce and Demi named their girls Scout LaRue, Rumer and Tallulah Belle.
20 of 26
21. David & Victoria Beckham: Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz and daughter Harper Seven.
21 of 26
22. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith: Great names: Willow & Jaden.
22 of 26
23. Toni Braxton named her sons Denim Cole and Diezel Ky.
23 of 26
24. Frank Zappa and wife Gail: Dweezil, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan, Moon Unit & Diva Muffin
24 of 26
25. Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz: Son Egypt.
25 of 26
26. 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
26 of 26