R. Kelly and Jill Scott continue to crisscross the country on their respective tours. This weekend is the last before we elect a new president…or retain the one we have now. If you need more information on the importance of this election, you can watch President and Michelle Obama discuss it on Friday night on BET in a brand new half-hour special. Feeling a little nostalgic? “Coming to America” airs this weekend. If you’d prefer some newer fare, you can catch Denzel Washington and Don Cheadle reunite for “Flight.” (Watch trailer below). Read on for more of the weekend’s highlights. And don't forget today is Deviled Egg Day, tomorrow is Book Lovers Day, Sunday is Sandwich Day!
ON TV All Times Eastern
Friday, November 2
Battleground 2012: Countdown with the First Couple at 9 p.m. on BET
President Obama and Michelle Obama talk about the issues in this election
“Iyanla: Fix My Life”
Iyanla heads to Harpo Studios in Chicago to confront 300 single women and 50 single men who need a dose of Iyanla’s no-holds-barred dating advice to fix their love lives.
Saturday, November 3
“Coming to America” at 10:30 p.m. on BET
The now Black movie classic with Arsenio Hall and Eddie Murphy lands on BET this weekend
“The Eleventh Victim”
Lifetime Movie starring Meta World Peace as Detective Garlin Fincher airs on Saturday. The movie is a adaptation from a novel written by Nancy Grace. She also has a role in the movie.
Sunday, November 4
“Sunday Night Football: Dallas at Atlanta”
The undefeated Falcons take on the 3-4 Cowboys hoping to go .500 this Sunday. Dallas won their last meeting in 2009, the Falcons are the league’s only undefeated team
“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” at 9 p.m. on Bravo
The Housewives start Season 5 with new “wives” Kenya Moore and Porsha Stewart; there will be drama
Black Girls Rock!
Tracee Ellis Ross and Regina King co-host the third televised installment of Black Girls Rocks that airs on Sunday. Kerry Washington, Dionne Warwick, Alicia Keys and Brandy will be there. And they are doing a first-ever all-male tribute.
2. HAPPY CHILDREN=QUALITY PARENTING. We don't always see eye to eye on everything and that's normal. We're human beings. But we come together and do it right for what's important, the kids. We are not enemies, we are parents. And we are parents 1st. S/O to @monyettashaw for making Mason's bday memorable. S/O to @itscrystalsmith at home taking care of our other lil' Prince. ❤️❤️❤️ THIS IS WHAT CO-PARENTING LOOKS LIKE. #Blessed #Happy #AboveTheDrama #BiggerThanUs
2 of 31
3. So happy to finally be able to share with you all that I’m the new Global Brand Ambassador for @Revlon! Follow my day on RevlonSnaps. Yay! Choose Love, Everybody! #RevlonXCiara #chooselove #ad
7. Today was not easy..but by the grace of God we all got through it. Words cannot express our gratitude for all of your Prayers, Positive thoughts and Support for us throughout the years. Tommy will be missed but most certainly never forgotten...And PLEASE don't ask "Where's Martin?.." he was there too...just not in this picture. Lol! God bless you all.. #LoveConquersAll #MartinShow
7 of 31
8 of 31
9. West coast get ready for #RockyHorror. I will be live tweeting again. #letsdothetimewarpagain
9 of 31
10. #THEKEYS pre order yours now ... Available everywhere #NOV22 #WeTheBest 🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑
10 of 31
11. We about to ROCK at #KCABlackBall!! All for our life-changing effort to end 🌎 AIDS.
11 of 31
12. Today's #SNAPJACK is brought to you by @yazzthegreatest 😂😂😂💋💋💋
12 of 31
13. Damn girl you kinda old to be headed to the Go Go. You coming in at the age they leaving. LMAO
13 of 31
14. Daddy daycare B-Boxin with @acewellstucker @shopraisingace
14 of 31
15. #FBF Naviyd & URV "LIL MONSTERS"
15 of 31
16. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LEGENDS IN OUR HIPHOP HISTORY! @snoopdogg CONTINUED BLESSING AND LOVE FAMILY!!!!! REAL OG!
16 of 31
17. Thank you for a beautiful night VSU! Let's do it again! #HOMECOMING
17 of 31
18. Had a great time this morning with my familia Erica, Griff & Truth!!
18 of 31
19. Check out my interview on @essence facebook live. #inmyownwords #nycpromo #day2
22. Why me and @coryhardrict got the same pose... and notee... new mouth #naked
22 of 31
23. When my husband is my personal 'hype-man'! it kills me every time! 💜😂 #WHATNOW #lostfiles📷
23 of 31
24. Diggy Simmons
24 of 31
25. Hand full of @jacquieaiche 💙💎💍 @esnail_la 💅🏾
25 of 31
26. SuperSoulers! You can watch my interview with Carl Lentz live from my Facebook page, tomorrow at 11a ET| 8a PT. #SuperSoulSunday
26 of 31
27. 💋 .. When the friendship is easy like Sunday morning. ☀️
27 of 31
28. Sunday mornings are the best........... hugs and cuddles with my angel
28 of 31
29. #huggar16 #hellohuggars
29 of 31
30. My gym is everywhere!.. #RnBMoney #TheGeneral 📸: @twelvepastseven
30 of 31
31. Nothing I would rather be doing... Rocko setting up our movie, Romelō working on a puzzle & Laiyah singing and sharing all she's learning at school... I'm so grateful for the joy they've brought into my life ... Praying for peace , joy & love in the home of EVERY family ♥️ #HeadScarfPJSunday LOL 😂
31 of 31
Continue reading What in the Weekend with Nikki Woods