1. She is a graduate of one of the country’s most affluent art schools, San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts.
2. Stevie Wonder’s (now ex) wife discovered her singing in Malibu
3. Her style and voice is inspired by Lucille Ball, Nina Simone and Etta James – surprised?
4. Only four months after releasing her debut album ‘Cheers To The Fall’, it was nominated for two Grammys
5. She toured with Lenny Kravitz in 2015
6. Her lyrics are featured on over 40 million bottles of Coca Cola.
More From BlackAmericaWeb