Griot Baba Lumumba returns to our classroom to provide some thought-provoking topics for us to discuss. This time Baba Lumumba will look at Leadership in The Black Community. Before Baba Lumumba, activist Brother Kwabena Rasuli will explain why he says today’s music is weaponized against our youngsters. To start us off, the Editor-in-Chief of The burning Spear Newspaper, Akile’ Anai.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM, 1010 AM WOLB and woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- RIP Anthony Lowe: Video Shows LA Cops Chasing Black Man With Amputated Legs Before Shooting Him To Death
- Coppin State Receives $3.9M Grant For Broadband Internet Pilot Program
- Kanye West Took Nearly $15K From Presidential Funds To Pay White Nationalist Nick Fuentes
- What Happened To Eric Garvin? NYC Lawyer’s Shooting Death In Chile Is ‘Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare’
- Florida Republicans Push Permitless Carry Law As State Has 7th Mass Shooting Of The Year
Griot Baba Lumumba, Kwabena Rasuli & Akile’ Anai | The Carl Nelson Show was originally published on woldcnews.com