The Chi-Lites’ Marshall Thompson continues our salute to Black Music Month on Tuesday. For many, The Chi-Lites provided the soundtrack of the ’70s. Marshall will explain how the group dominated the R&B charts. Before Marshall, Dr. Dennis Kimbro with some inspirational tips. To get us started, Brother Haki & Dr.Salima Marriot & Veronica Jackson from Baltimores’ Pivot Program.
The Big Show starts on WOL 95.9 FM & 1450 AM & woldcnews.com at 6 am ET., 5 am CT., 3 am PT., and 11 am BST. Call in # 800 450 7876 to participate, & listen live also on, 104.1hd2 FM, 93.9hd2 FM, & 102.3hd2 FM, Tune In Radio & Alexa. All shows are available for free from your favorite podcast platform. Follow us on Twitter & Instagram.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
SEE MORE NEWS:
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Twins Involved In Columbus, Ohio Kidnapping Has Passed Away
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Baltimore Officer Receives 42 Year Sentence For Murder Of His Stepson