Pat Neely of Down Home with the Neelys fame secretly remarried last year and his new wife is pregnant with their first child.
According to a marriage certificate filed in Troup County, Georgia and obtained by The Blast, Pat and Tamika Parks tied the knot on October 7, 2017.
Parks updated her Facebook page two weeks later with a photo from their wedding day, along with the caption: “He knows how to make me smile. #HappyDay #IMarriedMyBestFriend #ThankYouGod.”
Parks also posted photos from her baby shower last week.
Court documents also reveal that she added Neely to the deed of her home in Georgia in September 2017, the month before their wedding.
Pat was previously married to Gina Neely and they split in 2014 after 20 years of marriage. Their cooking show premiered in 2008 on Food Network and they co-authored a cookbook called, “Down Home with the Neelys: A Southern Family Cookbook.”
In an interview earlier this year, Gina told PEOPLE she has not spoken to Pat since the day she left him.
“I remember leaving with my purse and my duffle bag, and I was out of there,” Gina told the mag. “I haven’t spoken to Pat in four years.”
Shocking Celebrity Splits
1. Robin Thicke & Paula Patton1 of 16
2. Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin2 of 16
3. Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel3 of 16
4. Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore4 of 16
5. Deion & Pilar Sanders5 of 16
6. George & Ann Lopez6 of 16
7. Heidi Klum & Seal7 of 16
8. Marc Anthony & Jennifer Lopez8 of 16
9. Maria Shriver & Arnold Schwarzenegger9 of 16
10. Lance Gross & Eva Marcille10 of 16
11. Tony Parker & Eva Longoria11 of 16
12. Kobe & Vanessa Bryant12 of 16
13. Tiki & Ginny Barber13 of 16
14. Tiger Woods & Elin Nordegren14 of 16
15. Tim Robbins & Susan Sarandon15 of 16
16. Chris Rock and wife Malaak split up after 19 years of marriage.Source:PR Photos 16 of 16
READ MORE STORIES ON BLACKAMERICAWEB.COM:
- Joe Jackson Reportedly Hospitalized With Terminal Cancer
- Officer Fired After He Pulled Over His Daughter’s Black Boyfriend
- Inside Her Story: Dr. Glenda Baskin Glover Has A Vision For HBCUs, Greek Orgs
GET THE HOTTEST STORIES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX: