12/14/17- Sherri was hot this morning! She’s had to wear her second face to work with her clear friends who just don’t understand. Everybody knows that face right? You put it on when you “just can’t” with people.
12 Pros and Cons of Working in a Majority Black Office
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Pro: Working with black people1 of 12
2. Con: Working with black people2 of 12
3. Pro: The office parties always have a "Soul Train" line with good dancing.3 of 12
4. Con: You are bound to get in the middle of your friends at work's argument.4 of 12
5. Pro: The food is excellent at the potlucks.5 of 12
6. Pro: The office party DJ always plays great music (The Wobble, TJ Shuffle, Electric Slide, etc.).6 of 12
7. Con: You can never claim racial bias/discrimination.7 of 12
8. Pro: You can openly celebrate black victories in politics, trials, etc.8 of 12
9. Con: You might end up dating a co-worker and then you end having to deal with he/she at work.9 of 12
10. Pro: You always have someone to recap the latest episode of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" with.10 of 12
11. Pro: You don't have to use your "other" voice all day.11 of 12
12. Pro: Everybody "gets it".12 of 12
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!