As usual, the President is under fire for his ability to add more flames to a raging fire of anger from the American people.
After Hurricane Maria swept through Puerto Rico all he tweeted and went on about was the NFL and players not standing for the National Anthem. He even went so far as to call them “sons of b******” for the choice to take a knee.
When he finally decided to acknowledge the crisis in Puerto Rico all Trump could tweet about was the country’s weak infrastructure and terrible electrical grids.
Like many other celebrities, Rihanna is asking the President to do his job and take care of his people. A request that shouldn’t be too hard to answer for a president.
This Is What Puerto Rico Looks Like After Hurricane Maria
1. Fajardo, PR: A woman pulls a trash can past a destroyed home.1 of 10
2. Fajardo, PR: A coin weighing scale lies between debris from a destroyed bar.2 of 10
3. San Juan, PR: Residents walk past damaged homes following Hurricane Maria.3 of 10
4. San Juan, PR: A thick tree completely raised from the ground.4 of 10
5. San Juan, PR: Cars cross flooded waters on a bridge.5 of 10
6. Fajardo, PR: A damaged sail boat washed ashore following Hurricane Maria.6 of 10
7. San Juan, PR: Residents begin the recovery process after Hurricane Maria damaged their homes.7 of 10
8. San Juan, PR: A neighborhood flooded and devastated by the storm.8 of 10
9. Luquillo, PR: Concrete power line poles lie on a highway.9 of 10
10. San Juan, PR: Flooded streets devastate the island.10 of 10
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
(Photo by Brad Barket/BET/Getty Images for BET)