Montia Sabbag, the woman at the center of the Kevin Hart celebrity scandal says that she is a victim, too. She and her lawyer, Lisa Bloom met with the media today to say that she is neither and extortionist nor a stripper, but a recording artist who is not seeking money from Hart. Like Hart, she’s seeking the identity of whoever taped Hart and Sabbag in a Las Vegas hotel suite.

Montia is a crime victim,” Bloom said at the conference. “Someone apparently snuck cameras into Kevin Hart’s private hotel suite in Las Vegas and recorded bedroom images of the two of them. It is a crime to secretly put cameras in a private place like a hotel room. It is another crime to secretly record people in a private place. It is yet another crime to distribute those images. Montia is the victim of multiple felonies under state and federal laws.”

Bloom made it clear that she and her client were not pursuing any payment from Hart, noting that he, too, was a victim of the secret filming, and that they were simply asking for his help in bringing the criminal to justice.

“Montia and I are not asking for a cent from Kevin Hart,” Bloom said. “This is not about money. We are not suing him. We are not making any claims against him. Any reports to the contrary are false. Kevin Hart appears to be the victim of this criminal, just as Montia is a victim of this criminal.”

Sabbag also made it clear she was not out for payment from Hart. “I’m not an extortionist,” she said. “I’m not a stripper. I’m a recording artist and an actress and I have not broken any laws. I had nothing to do with these recordings.”

She continued. “I hired Lisa Bloom solely to protect my legal rights. I am truly sorry for any involvement I had in this,” said Sabbag.

ORIGINAL STORY:

Kevin Hart has a new problem – his alleged cheating partner has hired a lawyer best known for representing women with in high-profile celebrity cases. Lisa Bloom, who represented Black Chyna in her social media harassment case against ex-boyfriend Rob Kardashian, is now representing Hart’s “accuser” who is expected to allege that Hart has been lying about the extortion attempt.

People.com reports:

On Tuesday, high-powered lawyer Lisa Bloom tweeted that she is now representing “the woman at the center of the Kevin Hart scandal,” identifying her as Montia Sabbag.

Montia Sabbag
Credit: Lisa Bloom

Sabbag, whom Bloom writes is an “actress and model,” will address the brewing scandal during a press conference Wednesday morning, the lawyer tweeted.

According to Bloom, Sabbag “was briefly involved with Kevin Hart a month ago. Since that time, she has been the subject of false, vicious attacks on her character.”

At the press conference, Bloom says she and Sabbag “will speak out … about the true facts of this situation, and will announce their next legal move.”

Share your email below to receive our daily newsletter!

26 thoughts on “Woman At Center Of Kevin Hart Sex Scandal: ‘I’m Not An Extortionist’

1. Marcia France on said:

And one more thing, to Kevin Hart’s wife, “my grandmother always said “be careful how you get the man, because the same way you got him, just might be the same way you lose him”! #IMJUSTSAYIN

2. Marcia France on said:

I knew when Kevin Hart’s ex-wife made it publicly know that he cheated on her with his current wife that it wouldn’t be long before trouble came for him. Did he really think that God was going to bless his current union when he did his ex-wife wrong? How is it that someone can be with you and for you when you have nothing, then when you strike it rich, all of a sudden yall just grow apart. Kevin is full of it! Now his children have to be in different places at different times just to spend time with both parents. What really trips me out is how ugly men can’t get the time of day from pretty women when they are nobody, but the minute they strike it big, women from every where come flocking. I wonder has anybody ever asked Kevin do he think his current wife would be with him if he wasn’t famous? I think he already knows that. And I sure hope Kevin doesn’t think his current wife is having his baby out of love. If he had any common sense he would know she’s having that baby for security purposes. They say love is blind, but all of his money couldn’t have made me marry his ugly @$$. Thank God his ex-wife and current wife is pretty, or else them kids wouldn’t stand a chance. It’s a sad day in America when a ugly man will even cheat on you! Kevin is going to get everything he deserves. He did it to his self. God don’t like ugly, and he ain’t too fond of pretty. Everybody can’t handle money, and Kevin has proved it!

3. specialt757 on said:

Gloria and Lisa seek out these young ladies. Do you think theses skanks have a clue to who these people are, hell no, some of them can’t spell F E M I N I S T or A T T O R N E Y.
    Lisa and her momma see dollar signs and that’s it, they found their niche in the market and they are riding it until the wheels fall off. Luckily for them, it’s enough work to keep their great-great grandkids in Versace. Just a means to an end, nothing more.

4. Why does these people have press conference and hire Gloria Alred or her daughter Lisa when this stuff comes out? Just say what you did or did not do and move on. I do not trust no one who hire these two lawyers.

5. Let this be a message to the ladies hooking up with married celebrities. They are taking a page out of Tiger Wood’s book……They would rather face the backlash and embarrassment than pay that money. I’m just saying!!!! Both of them are wrong!!!! Kevin for cheating and this lady for sleeping with a married man, celebrity or not. If the rumors are true, then Kevin’s wife is no angel, when she stated Kevin had been separated when they got together. SEPARATED MEANS THEY ARE STILL MARRIED LADIES!!!! IF A MAN REALLY WANTS TO BE WITH YOU AND HE IS SEPARATED, WHY CAN’T YOU WAIT FOR THE DIVORCE TO BE FINALIZED???? LASTLY, IF HE CHEATS ON HIS WIFE WITH YOU AND THE TWO OF YOU MARRY, WHAT FANTASY WORLD ARE YOU LIVING IN, WHERE YOU THINK HE WON’T DO IT TO YOU????? SOME WOMEN ARE SOOOO DESPRATE!!!!! I’M SORRY BUT I COULD LIVE WITHOUT THE HEADACHE!!!! Just my opinion.

6. autumn2016 on said:

😂😂😂 Now she’s concerned about her Character. Woman you’re an slutty opportunist . I don’t feel badly for his wife she’s getting what she deserves. She was once the side chick. Kevin Hart is an serial cheater. He can’t keep it in his pants!

7. Virginia on said:

This is a 50 – 50 situation. NOBODY looks good here. He’s a married man, she knew he was a married man and they both knew she wasn’t really interested in him. It was about sex for him and about money for her. So, I absolutely believe there was an attempt by her to extort money from him, because that’s all she wanted in the first place. Kevin had a choice, pay up and keep on paying up forever, or come out and expose himself and her. I doubt very seriously that she has a case, and will end up having to pay Lisa Bloom out of her “modeling and acting” pay. Kevin May lose another family, and take another hit to his reputation And become the butt of jokes for the rest of his life. Nobody wins. Like I said 50 – 50.

• specialt757 on said:

Yeah it’s pretty much clear they share the blame equally. However, who had more to lose? Kevin’s reputation was set in stone when he confessed on stage during his comedy routines, that his cheating was the cause of his marriage ending and he didn’t feel ashamed or bad about it. Were these jokes, possibly. He’s the one now looking like a big zero. And maybe he doesn’t really care about how he looks to the public or his fans, but I’m sure he has to be feeling some kind way about how he looks to his kids, a man who can’t be faithful to his wife(s). Is this what he wants his daughter to think of him or about men period, probably not.

8. Christianforreal on said:

I agree with all that’s been said, but did Kevin ever say her name? I dont remember that. But what is this deal, another Amber Rôse/Kim Kardashian deal?

9. Passing Through! on said:

Whatever insecurity or shortcoming a person has when they’re broke, money will only magnify it once they become famous. Kevin Hart short, unattractive, dark skin, low self-esteem and now that he has money all of his insecurities are rising to the surface. He kicked his black wife to the curb and now he’s indulging in all of the ethnic-white Latin, Spanish, Hispanic women that he can now afford to pay for. Insecurity screams so loud and unfortunately he’s going to learn the hard way for trusting these ho’s. This is what happens when you let your ego takes over and you let your guard down, only to find out that in reality your still that same ole short, unattractive negro that was selling sneakers when you met Torrei. And the same trophy ho’s you couldn’t attract when you were broke still don’t want you now, your just an mean to someones end.

10. specialt757 on said:

oooooh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive…
    They both get what they deserve. Both were willing participants.

11. Lisa bloom to the rescue!! Her and her mother Gloria Allerd are always involved in these cases. Her mom is going after Bill Cosby. Whatever!!

12. Heyyou!!!! on said:

Hey can you blame her? That is her job, her forte to fool around with men. Now Kevin Hart is a cheater and he knew what the fuck he was doing. People so quick to blame the perpertrator. Well kevin is a married man and he should have kept his d*&k in his pants and concentrate on his new baby and wife. As for her she knew Kevin was married as well, but as i said in the beginning she is doing her job and that is fu%$ing any man she can. Kevin Hart just happened to be the fool who fell for her bait. Once a cheater always a cheater. Karma is a bitch, you lose him how you get him yadda yadda yadda. I hope his wife get the message and take his ass to two cleaners. I would stay with him and during that stay i would stack up my money for a year and leave his ass with his money that’s all. Obviously the lady is a tramp and smart…kevin is a trick that will pay for what he done.

• I agree with everything you’ve said here! 😄 She is merely playing her ‘part’, sad and pathetic though it may be, and Kevin, like so many others who allow their hormones to be their guide, merely fell prey to the allure of getting some guilt-free a** on the side. I absolutely believe her when she says that he has been sexually involved with multiple women. He’s out here handing it out like candy, and probably didn’t feel an ounce of “guilt” until he got exposed, and realized how much someone with a net worth of $120+ million would be paying out in child support for THREE kids!

• specialt757 on said:

D he’s been whoring around for a long time now, I really hope he wrapped it up, if not, gosh I will lose ALL respect for him.