HBO is currently in development on an untitled half-hour single-camera comedy about the sneaker culture phenomenon, from NBA star LeBron James and Maverick Carter’s Springhill Entertainment, reports Deadline.
Written by Shawn Wines (“High Maintenance”) and Lemon Andersen (“She’s Gotta Have It”), the untitled Sneaker Store Project follows two best friends and their wild employees at an up-and-coming sneaker shop outside L.A., where they take on the insane and obsessive world of sneaker culture.
Wines also executively produces with James and Carter; Andersen is co-executive producer.
The project hails from Warner Bros. TV and stems from SpringHill’s multi-year movie, TV and digital deal with Warner Bros.
(Photo Credit: Associated Press)
The Richest Players In The NBA & The Women Who Love Them
1. Ray Allen - $100MSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Lebron James - $300MSource:PR 2 of 8
3. Dwyane Wade - $95MSource:PR 3 of 8
4. Carmelo Anthony - $90MSource:PR 4 of 8
5. Kobe Bryant - $280MSource:PR 5 of 8
6. Chris Bosh - $50MSource:PR 6 of 8
7. Dirk Nowitzki - $120MSource:PR 7 of 8
8. Kevin Garnett - $190M8 of 8
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!