Ciara has a new label home.
According to Billboard, the 31-year-old R&B singer inked a deal with Warner Bros. Records earlier this week after stints on LaFace, Jive and, most recently, Epic.
Warner Brothers Records!!! Lets Get It! Proud to announce and honored to join the family! To all my Ladies out there…this is truly a time where we can do anything, be anything we want, & Love to the fullest while being loved in return.. there is No Limit! Dreams really do come true! I’m supercharged to make the World Dance again!
“We welcome Ciara to Warner Bros. Records and look forward to the next chapter of her storied music career,” said Cameron Strang, Chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Records, in a statement.
During Ciara’s 13-year run, she’s has sold over 23 million albums and 16 million singles including the Hot 100 No. 1 “Goodies” and the top 10 hits “Oh,” “1, 2 Step,” “Get Up” and “Love Sex Magic.” Her 2015 album, Jackie, also spawned the platinum single “I Bet.”
Outside of music, the pregnant wife of Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson has bolstered her resume by joining forces with Revlon to serve as their Global Brand Ambassador. She also signed with IMG Models.
Celebrity Babies Due In 2017
1. Tori Spelling is expecting baby number 5Source:PR 1 of 7
2. Keisha Knight PulliamSource:PR 2 of 7
3. Janet JacksonSource:AP 3 of 7
4. The WilsonsSource:AP 4 of 7
5. Joseline HernandezSource:Instagram 5 of 7
6. Pink is pregnant with baby number 2Source:AP 6 of 7
7. Pharell and his wife are expecting baby 2Source:PR 7 of 7
(Photo Source: PR)