So, is she or is she not fired from Real Housewives of Atlanta? That’s the bottom line question folks are now asking about Phaedra Parks.

We’re asking because as we reported earlier, a source told lovebscott.com that Parks did not receive an offer to return for another season on the show.

The source went on to add that Parks had tried to blame the lesbian lie that drove season nine’s plot on a producer, Carlos King. Although it’s said that’s why he’s departing the show, he says his production company, Kingdom Reign, signed a production deal with ITV in November of last year and that he told the cast in January that he was leaving.

OK, here’s the bottom line answer to our question up top: Parks’ rep told ESSENCE, ”It’s untrue.”

So far there’s been no comment from Bravo. Parks was most recently seen in public at Omarosa’s wedding this past weekend.

Here’s the full post of our original report of Parks being fired:

*Sources tell lovebscott.com that Bravo has given Phaedra Parks a pink slip instead of a contract for Season 10 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

“Everyone was given their renewal papers last week and Phaedra didn’t get hers,” a source told the website exclusively. “She got caught in so many treacherous lies this season that even the producers (including Andy Cohen) have had enough. She even brought ‘fake’ divorce papers to the reunion to prove a point. No one knows whether she’s telling the truth about anything anymore.”

Lovebscott.com also reported that Phaedra was fired in part because she tried to blame the lie fed to Porsha Williams – about Kandi Burress being a lesbian – on producer Carlos King, which may be the reason why he also won’t return to work next season, notes the website.

Despite recent rumors, Cynthia Bailey will be back for Season 10, as well as NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak, but the latter two won’t be full-time cast members, according to lovebscott.

The show’s four-episode reunion premieres Sunday, April 16 at 8 p.m. on Bravo.

PHOTO: Bravo screeshot

Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn’t End Well

21 thoughts on “Will Phaedra Parks Return To ‘RHOA’ Next Season?

1. Sedriq on said:

I love Phaedra I love all the women but I do not think that nene or Kim should come back I mean nene said I don’t like when everybody is against me and Kim said I don’t need this shit. Hell I was mad when sharee came back or how ever you say her name

2. Gerrie on said:

Good bye Phaedra and Posha with all of your fake news they have no class bring some new faces to replace them.

3. Carolyn Sims on said:

I love phandra the rest of them are borrowing on class. They need to bring back my girl nene give the show some excitement

4. Erica Abdul-Halim on said:

Phaedra Parks is a lying snake that should be embarrassed. She calls herself religious but she isn’t Christ like. Which proves that the devil knows the word of GOD. Phaedra is dangerous because she shows no remorse for her behavior. Watch that snake. She may strike again.

5. Terri Gill on said:

Why is Kenya on the show she’s not married or have any kids, and she is so messy. And Kandi and her mother is a joke.

6. Guys stop letting Larry get to you as we all see the RHOA is his entertainment so he low key loves it notice he’s not talking about the other HW and it’s the same BS just with lower ratings…🤷🏾‍♂️

7. I love black women. You all put up with us and all our mess and short comings, so we must reciprocate the same for you. There’s nothing more beautiful than an articulate, strong, intelligent, beautiful black woman. I am here for you come rain or shine. That’s how this strong, gifted, educated, intelligent, straight brother feels about you.

8. IBQueen12 on said:

Candy- bye girl, I am so sick of her,- too ghetto, no class. Kenya brings nothing to the table. Cynthia stop chasing Peter. He is done with you and for God sake. Bring back NeNe and my girl Kim Z. I would like PhaPha to stop lying but she is ok and Ms Porsha got it going on. ALTHOUGH she is an air head I would rather watch her than Candy, or Kenya .

• Rariti on said:

Your crazy, I’m sick of watching air porsha, fake Fafa, don’t care for lying Nene.. and Kim is only wanting to come back because her husband’s football career is over… Just because Candy and Kenya do not fall for lies and fakness is no one reason for them to be fired…

9. Ms Kim on said:

really sick of candy and the all about me shit, she is sooo annoying she bosses up on dude all the time he’s an idiot and she wants to be in love way to bad, the show should be canned its really getting old, Kenya has no story line other than to talk about sherree? I like nene and kim but the show is done! porsha is doing her thang on dish gurl leave them housewives to that dumb shit not to mention only one person is miserly married! whats the point? just call this show bitches who want to get together to out do each other.

10. specialt757 on said:

All the chaos and ruckus, killings, bombings and just all around evil in this world, but the most irrelevant ratchet behaviors from ALL the HW shows seems to win out and get attention. I’m sick on my stomach just thinking about how foolish it all is. Innocent church goes were killed for no apparent reason that makes any sense, but PHAKE-tra wins the “news of the day” prize. GTFOH and f**k all this ratchet trash.

11. ButterPecan on said:

I stopped watching when Nene left! I knew the women would be fighting for position and it is just ridiculous and embarrassing for women of color particularly Black Women!

12. Mia.P on said:

Why bring Nene and Kim back get some new ladies so tired of them trouble making hoe’s and the only reason the are coming back is because of MONEY

• Dr. Larry on said:

Please girlfriend, you know as well as I do, any black women they bring onto that set is going to bring drama BS with them. It’s what they do. Black women all about DnA, Dick-n-Attention, and they will do anything to get it.