On Tuesday, the outlet Hollywood Life cited an “inside source close to the former couple” in reporting that Brown had gotten “in touch with his feelings” and began “reaching out to all [of] his exes” on V-Day.
“He sent Rihanna and her mother flowers for Valentine’s Day,” the report quoted of the alleged source, who continued, “It was the least he could do for two women he has the utmost love and respect for. The genuine gesture was to show them how special they are and [to] let them know they’re on his mind on a day like this,” the source further explained to the site.”
The insider was also quoted as saying that Breezy wanted to reach out to his past girlfriends in an effort to “ask them what he can do to be a better man” before noting that Brown is interested in finding a “REAL, serious love” in his personal life.
Brown set the record straight by responding to a follower who shared a screenshot of the article captioned, “OMG is it true???”
Brown answered with one word: “Lie.”
The Hollywood Life report comes just one month after Chris Brown and Rihanna were rumored to have reconciled after they were spotted leaving the same NYC club, Up & Down, within minutes of each other.
The Coolest, Most Creative Celebrity Tattoos
1. KarruecheSource:PR 1 of 16
2. Keyshia ColeSource:Instagram 2 of 16
3. EveSource:PR Photos 3 of 16
4. Christian KeyesSource:Instagram 4 of 16
5. TygaSource:Instagram 5 of 16
6. Mike TysonSource:PR 6 of 16
7. LeBron JamesSource:Instagram 7 of 16
8. FantasiaSource:Instagram 8 of 16
9. The RockSource:Instagram 9 of 16
10. Keke PalmerSource:instagram 10 of 16
11. Amber RoseSource:PR Photos 11 of 16
12. Blac ChynaSource:Instagram 12 of 16
13. The Game13 of 16
14. RihannaSource:Instagram 14 of 16
15. Chris BrownSource:Instagram 15 of 16
16. Wiz KhalifaSource:PR Photos 16 of 16
(Photo Source: Instagram)