You asked and we got the four-time Grammy nominee (random: how has he not won a Grammy? After all these years? And all these hits?) Eric Benet to answer your first date questions. And just in time for Valentine’s Day too!
What should a woman wear on the first date? Is kissing a good idea? He answers that and more.
Watch below and don’t forget to share and weigh in below with your first date do’s and don’ts!
And just because Valentine’s Day may be over after the 14th, it doesn’t mean all the loving has to stop! Hopefully those tips Eric shared will get you to a second date. And we know just the place. The M.E. Tour with him and Marsha Ambrosius!
Celebrating Black Love
1. Solange and Alan FergusonSource:Solange Instagram 1 of 28
2. Ice Cube and KimberlySource:PR Photos 2 of 28
3. Niecy Nash and Jay TuckerSource:Instagram 3 of 28
4. Tia and Corey Hardict4 of 28
5. Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert5 of 28
6. David and Tamela Mann6 of 28
7. Laila Ali and Curtis ConwaySource:Instagram 7 of 28
8. Morris Chestnut and his wife8 of 28
9. Shannon and Monica Brown9 of 28
10. Terry and Rebecca Crews10 of 28
11. Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha11 of 28
12. LeBron and Savannah James12 of 28
13. Tisha Campbell and Duane Martin13 of 28
14. Devon Franklin and Meagan Good14 of 28
15. Tamia and Grant Hill15 of 28
16. Denzel and Pauletta Washington16 of 28
17. Keisha and Omar Epps17 of 28
18. Bill & Camille Cosby18 of 28
19. Alfre Woodward and Roderick Spencer19 of 28
20. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance20 of 28
21. Jada and Will Smith21 of 28
22. Beyonce and Jay-Z22 of 28
23. Nicole and Boris Kodjoe23 of 28
24. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz24 of 28
25. Tiny and T.I.25 of 28
26. Samuel L. Jackson & Latanya Richardson26 of 28
27. Rodney Peete & Holly Robinson Peete27 of 28
28. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis28 of 28