For whatever reason, Donald Trump has been trying real hard to win over the Black community. This after being fined by the government for his and his father’s racist policies that kept African-Americans from renting in any of their properties. He also called for the death penalty for the Central Park 5, even though all 5 black teens, who were accused of rape, were acquitted.

On the campaign trail before the election, Trump’s slogan for African-Americans has been, “What do you have to lose?”  It’s the mantra he repeated over and over again while proclaiming that Black people live in poverty in neighborhoods that are more dangerous than war zones.  According to the now president-elect, Black people have horrible educations and are jobless while living in squalor.

“Our government has totally failed our African-American friends, our Hispanic friends and the people of our country. Period,” Trump said during a rally in Akron, Ohio.  Last month, he rolled out a new deal for Black America.

If you haven’t seen it, here it is below. Let us know what you think about it.

1. Great Education Through School Choice. We will allow every disadvantaged child in America to attend the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. School choice is the great civil rights issue of our time, and Donald Trump will be the nation’s biggest cheerleader for school choice in all 50 states. We will also ensure funding for Historic Black Colleges and Universities, more affordable 2 and 4-year college, and support for trade and vocational education.

2. Safe Communities. We will make our communities safe again. Every poor African-American child must be able to walk down the street in peace. Safety is a civil right. We will invest in training and funding both local and federal law enforcement operations to remove the gang members, drug dealers, and criminal cartels from our neighborhoods. The reduction of crime is not merely a goal – but a necessity.

3. Equal Justice Under the Law. We will apply the law fairly, equally and without prejudice. There will be only one set of rules – not a two-tiered system of justice. Equal justice also means the same rules for Wall Street.

4. Tax Reforms to Create Jobs and Lift up People and Communities. We will lower the business tax from 35 percent to 15 percent and bring thousands of new companies to our shores. We will also have a massive middle-class tax cut, tax-free childcare savings accounts, and childcare tax deductions and credits.

We will also have tax holidays for inner-city investment, and new tax incentives to get foreign companies to relocate in blighted American neighborhoods. We will empower cities and states to seek a federal disaster designation for blighted communities in order to initiate the rebuilding of vital infrastructure, the demolition of abandoned properties, and the increased presence of law enforcement.

5. Financial Reforms to Expand Credit to Support New Job Creation. We will have financial reforms to make it easier for young African-Americans to get credit to pursue their dreams in business and create jobs in their communities. Dodd-Frank has been a disaster, making it harder for small businesses to get the credit they need.

The policies of the Clintons brought us the financial recession – through lifting Glass-Steagall, pushing subprime lending, and blocking reforms to Fannie and Freddie. It’s time for a 21st century Glass-Steagall and, as part of that, a priority on helping African-American businesses get the credit they need. We will also encourage small-business creation by allowing social welfare workers to convert poverty assistance into repayable but forgiveable micro-loans.

6. Trade That Works for American Workers. We will stop the massive, chronic trade deficits that have emptied out our jobs. We won’t let our jobs be stolen from us anymore. We will stop the offshoring of companies to low-wage countries and raise wages at home – meaning rent and bills become instantly more affordable. We will tell executives that if they move their factories to Mexico or other countries, we will put a 35% tax on their product before they ship it back into the United States.

7. Protection from Illegal Immigration. We will restore the civil rights of African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, and all Americans, by ending illegal immigration. No group has been more economically harmed by decades of illegal immigration than low-income African-American workers.

Hillary’s pledge to enact “open borders,” – made in secret to a foreign bank – would destroy the African-American middle class. We will reform visa rules to give American workers preference for jobs, and we will suspend reckless refugee admissions from terror-prone regions that cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars. We will use a portion of the money saved by enforcing our laws, and suspending refugees, to re-invested in our inner cities.

8. New Infrastructure Investment. We will leverage public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years, of which the inner cities will be a major beneficiary. We will cancel all wasteful climate change spending from Obama-Clinton, including all global warming payments to the United Nations. This will save $100 billion over 8 years. We will use these to help rebuild the vital infrastructure, including water systems, in America’s inner cities.

9. Protect the African-American Church. We will protect religious liberty, promote strong families, and support the African-American church.

10. America First Foreign Policy. We will stop trying to build democracies overseas, wasting trillions, but focus on defeating terrorists and putting America First.

PHOTO: ThinkStock

44 thoughts on “Donald Trump’s 10-Point Plan For Black America – Will It Work?

1. It’s been a while because I’ve discovered a blog site that I have actually visited
    with real worth or value. I’m sure you know what I indicate, blog writers of today just go along with the
    flow assuming that blogging is just a youngsters play. Well returning
    to the subject I’m in fact seeking sources about organisation procedure outsourcing
    and also great to see one that actually put an effort in researching as well as writing a great piece of details.
    No surprise you are the front web page of Google as a result of your talent, maintain it up as well as god bless.

• How do you like Donnie now? Every Lie, Every deception, Every Law, Every Promise, Every Plan America has been to Keep Black People in Bondage and to Oppress us, Erase Us from History when ever we succeed at anything meaningful. That is the Plan America has for Black People. If we don’t start trusting each other and stop trusting our Oppressors, we will continue this New Slavery for the rest of our Unborn Children into a hopeless future. Obama Trusted White People because he was half White and believed there was a spark of goodness in ALL of them. Now he should knows better. We are not Home Yet, because we don’t know where home is.

• I totally agree with you. He is making his promises good. The government of Obama and the democrats are trying to stop him from doing his job. We need to trust in him and have his back. The liberals are all trying to keep minority and the poor down. Do not give them your power! Stand up with Trump! We will have a great country that we can be proud of!!

2. Ivan Cohen on said:

How can Donald Trump expect to carry out any of this 10-Point Plan without ruffling the feathers of those who supported him and are not all that gung-ho about Black America making any progress? They will not re-elect Trump when he runs for a second term.

• Mr. Wilbert Brimm Jr. on said:

Cool, let’s not turn our backs on the President he is the President and that’s it. Let’s hold him to his word, your right his slogan was WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE!!! ok what is your plan to fix this problem, that above sounds good but will it work what do the experts have to say?
      We as a people must stop pointing fingers and get the job done! Everyone is responsible for their own direction of their city. If, the President is going to open doors for Wealth let’s do our part and take advantage of the opportunity and Help as many as we can.

3. the good guy on said:

racsim is not a good thing after all we share 99%in common God made us different so we could live in peace and helping eachother so its upon us to accept that we are all equal n we all took part in making history in any way let us not fight for something that we all found it when we are born and we will still leave it and die its not worthy…God bless america !!!amen!!!

4. From a rich white guy, The police presence is a catch 22 with the crime rate. Chicken and the egg. Real world sample is NY city. Stop and frisk cleaned up the crime rate so that stop and frisk was no longer a problem. Profiling is a tuff slap in the face. I get IRS profiled and speeder profiled. If I am not a cheater or a speeder it becomes a minor inconvenience i can endure for the greater good. If it were my community I would welcome it and ask for local raised police to be on the local patrol as much as possible knowing this can lead to corruption and other crony issues. But the youth and citizens needs to get involved and on board for this to work or nothing will change. Just my opinion.

5. Walker on said:

I am tired of the liberal racism that is used to try to win elections. I wish this personal attack contest would revert back to solutions to our problems. As long as people buy the propaganda it will always be used.

6. #5……Great idea to have Financial Reforms to Expand Credit to Support New Job Creation. Again…..that’s a no brainer. Time will tell how/if that will be implemented. #6 Trade that works for American Workers. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to know that if a 35% tax is imposed…..it’s just going to be passed on to the consumers (PRICES FOR GOODS & SERVICES WILL RISE). Side note: Ben Carson was a brain surgeon…..and I wonder how that worked out. LOL The man always appears sleep LOL #8 Infrastructure Did President Obama tried to get a bill passed, and the Republican Congress wouldn’t work with him on that (but I bet you 10 to one they will work with Trump, and make it look like it was his idea). #9 Protect the church Hell to the nah!! The church needs to pay taxes like everyone else (please remember that everyone isn’t religious), and I’d venture to say WHAT HAS THE CHURCH REALLY REALLY REALLY DONE FOR ANYONE LATELY!!??? Besides collect names, and money$$!!

7. christiepadilla on said:

2″I quit my office job and now I am getting paid 92 Dollars hourly. How? I work-over interneet! My old work was making me miserable, so I was to try-Something different. 2 years after…I can say my life is changeed completely for the better!

Check it out what i do……… http://www.jobmax6.com

8. sylviafletcher on said:

I get Paid over £80 per hour working from home with 2 kids at house. I Never thought I would be able to do it but my best friend earns over £9185 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

……..>>>>>> http://www.jobmax6.com

9. What about racism, national Police reforms to eliminate tactical militarism in Black communities, the targeting of blacks as “predators” and “criminals” and their street sentencing of death and yes, protection of the constitution from dismantling efforts. We must ensure these fundamental issues are addressed and action taken prior to gentrification, less our communities be ransomed from us! KNOWLEDGE IS INDEED POWER AND POWER ENABLES MEANINGFUL BENEFIT TO THOSE OF US AFFECTED TO ACT! Let’s keep first things first!

• kates: So have you been under a rock for the last 8 years because some of these issues were addressed. And example is that it’s my understanding that President Obama tried to get an Infrastructure bill through Congress on several occasions……and the Republican congress wouldn’t approve it.

10. jacquelynbailey444 on said:

Makayla . I see what you mean… Stephen `s posting is something, I just received a brand new BMW 5-series after making $9443 this-past/4 weeks and-just over, ten-grand this past month . without a doubt its the most-comfortable job I’ve ever had . I actually started 5 months ago and straight away made myself at least $85… per-hr . find out here

….. http://www.JobMax6.com

11. “Protect the African American Church”? Really seriously I though god protects the church. Just sayin’. If anything he should have said take away the church’s tax free status because a lot of them are rip-offs, and they need to pay taxes like everyone else. Except I guess Trump since it appears he hasn’t paid taxes in years.

12. Not all but (most) of it sounds good on the surface. We shall see. Regarding “Massive Tax Break for the Middle Class’?? I thought he said Black people are jobless, and poor….so exactly how would a tax break benefit the jobless? “Increased Presence of Law Enforcement” NOT! And again “Increased Presence of Law Enforcement …H to the Nah!! Ok…breath my sister breath. LOL

13. Newstrategy2017 on said:

That’s why we need a strong head of the DNC. President Barak Obama can be nominated as the head speaker. Did you know that…,google and spread the word…also check out the Joe Madison Show.

• Hold on there little Buckaroo, we have a strong black Queen as head of the DNC, Donna Brazile. She is more than qualified to lead us back in to power in 2020. So step off

• Newstrategy2017 on said:

No offense however the position is up in the air…”A group of high-profile liberals and establishment figures is moving swiftly to nip such a tussle in the bud by coalescing around Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison “. POLITICO So not unless things have changed this what is happening. I personally feel PRESIDENT OBAMA is a big campion Mongul for the party. He can get the funds needed and he can handle Trump.

• Newstrategy2017 on said:

Also checking the facts per DNC website “Following the 2016 DNC email leak, Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned as DNC Chair, and was succeeded on an interim basis by Donna Brazile.[1] Brazile indicated that she would not run for a full term.[2] The term as chair ends on February 28, 2017; the election will be held before March 1.[3]”. Please correct me if I am wrong

14. we don’t need a 10 point plan. Why do people think African AMericans are in dire need of help. Some of us are ok and live a great life. The plan should have 1 point. Minorities will be treated the same and afforded the same opportunities as non minorities. Its like your neighbor eating steak and you got hot dogs and you say well at least I am eating. NO!

• Ken, I was having this same conversation with some baggy pants at the barbershop recently. Long story short, minorities have ample opportunity, and in many cases more opportunity because of affirmative action programs. Your white neighbor eats steak because they valued a higher education, refrained from drug use, was responsible enough not to get pregnant at 14 y/o, and had two dedicated parent in the home. We eat hot dogs because we don’t value education, have the highest crime and drug use, and have 74% of our households are single baby mamas.
      What you want is for minorities to be GIVEN everything other hard working Americans have earned by being responsible citizens. NO!

• Joseph Lewis McKenzie on said:

Ken You may have to much comfort to see how some need employment so bad, education for a basic certified job is out of reach just to care for their child. If the African community has been disenfranchised for such a long time” it will require America to tax credit and special financial breaks just to come out of the poverty slump” that we are really in up to this point.

15. There isn’t an item on Trump’s list that we shouldn’t be supportive of. We need to put our big boy pants on and support our President.

• You either support our strong black women or you don’t. It’s that simple.
        Come up here clapping in people faces with your shigiddy. No you didn’t.

• Newstrategy2017 on said:

Let me get this right…first amendment freedom of speech…open forum which means everyone can share. I gave me opinion you try to degrade my suggestion. You don’t know me like that. That being said…I am a strong black woman. It seems you have made yourself the gatekeeper of this subject. Yes, Ms.Brazile is indeed a strong black woman. She does not need you to defend her. You also need to read your facts and educate yourself before assuming you know it all. I will once again state now that your TRUMP has put his croonies in place. Steve Bannon and Gulliani. Right wing, alt right..now YOU CHECK YOUR BIG BOYS PANTS BECAUSE THEY ARE SOILED.

• Newstrategy2017 on said:

I have accepted president trump. I never wrote or felt anything other then following the rules. My question to you, will you be able to cope with the new millinials. I don’t know what your views are but let me guess…you are what we call trolls…you hide behind your computer and believe everything you see and here, your Stroke your opinions through your lifeless keyboard based on the ideas in your head and the environment in which you exist. Enjoy trolling here, it’s obvious you are in your own little room, it makes you feel powerful in your little world in which you exists.you. 😂😂😂😂💅🏿💅🏿👠👝🕶 ✌🏾