Todd Mayfield has written a biography about his dad the legendary, Curtis Mayfield. He talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about the fondest memories shared with his father, being okay with hip hop artists sampling his music and remembering the devastating day in 1990.
“My father was a pretty private person. I thought it would be a good idea to share that. He was a soft spoken man but he was also pretty tough. He wouldn’t get pushed around easily.” he said.
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
The 9 Best Go-To Books For Professional & Personal Growth
1. You Are A BaddAss - Jen Sincero1 of 9
2. Year Of Yes - Shonda Rhimes2 of 9
3. My Voice - Angie Martinez3 of 9
4. What I Know For Sure - Oprah Winfrey4 of 9
5. Werk 101 - Koereylle5 of 9
6. The Power Playbook - Lala Anthony6 of 9
7. Miss Jessie's Creating A Successful Business From Scratch, Naturally - Miko and Titi Branch7 of 9
8. Leave Your Mark - Aliza Licht8 of 9
9. Girl Boss - Sophia Amorruso9 of 9
(Photo Source: Courtesy)