Mary J. Blige has some new music. The new track Thick Of It will be featured on her forthcoming album Strength Of A Woman. The passion-filled song features some real lyrics too:
“What a hell of a year/ If I make it through hell and I come out alive I got nothing to fear,” she sings. “No more crying and trying/ And bring back this loving when nothing is here/ Let me be clear/ I wasn’t perfect/ But this shit ain’t worth it.”
Take a listen below.
Mary is set to tour with Maxwell in the coming months and she’ll be a headliner on Tom Joyner’s Fantastic Voyage cruise in 2017.
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
Stars Who Are Famous For Their Blonde Locks
18 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrisette Michele
1 of 18
2. Tamar Braxton
2 of 18
3. Kim Fields
3 of 18
4. Nene Leakes
4 of 18
5. Comedian Luenell has always rocked the platinum blonde...and she has always worked it!
5 of 18
6. Mary J. Blige does blonde so well it's hard to imagine her with any other color.
6 of 18
7. Rihanna changes hair color and styles constantly but blonde is one of our favorite looks. (AP)
7 of 18
8. Beyonce would be beautiful in any color hair but this soft color suits her. (AP)
8 of 18
9. Eva Marcille had a short blonde style at the premiere of 'Jumping the Broom' (PR Photos)
9 of 18
10. Eve Jeffers had long blonde tresses back in 2007. (PR Photos)
10 of 18
11. Keyshia Cole was sporting long blonde locks at the BET Awards in 2010 and again in 2012. (PR Photos)
11 of 18
12. Ciara always rocks blonde. (AP)
12 of 18
13. Keri Hilson has seemed to favor blonde over the past few years and does it well. (PR Photos)
13 of 18
14. Leona Lewis changes her hair color frequently but seems to favor this light hue over the darker shades. (AP)
14 of 18
15. There doesn't seem to be a hair color that Nicki Minaj hasn't tried, although she dons blonde frequently. (AP)
15 of 18
16. Amber Rose was 19 when she got her first buzz cut and bleach job and no one rocks it better than her. (AP)
16 of 18
17. Dennis Rodman has sported every hair color imaginable but his feminine side seems to prefer blonde shades.
17 of 18
18. Chris Brown went blonde for a minute back in 2011 and again in late 2012. (AP)
18 of 18