CEDAR GROVE, N.J. (AP) — Fetty Wap says he brought about $165,000 in cash to a New Jersey municipal building where he admitted to charges including driving with tinted windows and a suspended license.
The 25-year-old rapper, whose name is Willie Maxwell II, was ordered to pay $360 in fines. The Paterson native appeared in a Cedar Grove court on Wednesday with wads of cash sticking out of his pockets.
Maxwell also pleaded guilty to failing to replace lost, destroyed or defaced license plates and a false burglar alarm that went off at his home more than twice.
Maxwell’s attorney says his client has applied for a medical exemption for the tinted windows.
He says Maxwell, who’s blind in one eye due to a childhood eye affliction, has glaucoma.
Male Celebrities Rocking The Most Creative Dreadlocks
1. Stevie WonderSource:AP 1 of 8
2. Chief KeefSource:Instagram 2 of 8
3. Young ThugSource:Instagram 3 of 8
4. Lil WayneSource:Instagram 4 of 8
5. 2 ChainzSource:Instagram 5 of 8
6. FutureSource:Instagram 6 of 8
7. Fetty WapSource:Instagram 7 of 8
8. Beanie ManSource:Instagram 8 of 8
(Photo Source: AP)