For Reservations:

To book your reservations for the Tom Joyner Family Reunion and get more information, please call 407-248-9191 or email: Familyreunion@reachmediainc.com.

Media Inquiries:

We appreciate your interest. All media inquiries are requested to put “Media Request” in the subject line in an email to Familyreunion@reachmediainc.com

Sponsorship Inquiries:

If you are a company, please email Reach.Consumer@reachmediainc.com

Tom Joyner Family Reunion App Support:

If you are having trouble with the Tom Joyner Family Reunion app, or have questions or comments please put “App Support” in the subject line in an email toFamilyreunion@reachmediainc.com

Mailing Address:

REACH Media Inc.
Attn: Tom Joyner Family Reunion
13760 Noel Rd., Suite 750
Dallas, Texas 75240-7336

All itineraries, times, venues, performances, appearances and locations are subject to change without notice.
Florida Seller of Travel Number ST37188

Find Out What Your Favorite Celebs Did On Instagram (09/01-09/07)

22 thoughts on “Contact Us

1. Alex Guillen on said:

Hello,

I hope this note finds you well. I am writing in hopes of finding the appropriate person who handles marketing? If it makes sense to talk, let me know how your availability looks.

Funnel Ignition is an online marketing agency that helps businesses grow by setting up an effective online presence via websites and automated systems that attract highly qualified prospects. We accomplish this by creating websites designed to engage and capture your visitors information, build a targeted email list, generate more traffic and sales through systems designed to do the heavy lifting for you. In short, we help automate the online sales process and stop the tech overwhelm by using our proven marketing tools and strategies to grow your business.

I have prepared a FREE Website Analysis report. This is for you, completely free of charge as a easy but effective way of providing value to your business from the get go, no strings attached. Simply reply back ‘YES, send me the report” and expect to hear from us soon. We will analyze and report back to you our findings and create a custom tailored strategy to improve your website experience for your clients, which will ultimately result in more leads and sales for your business.

In the meantime, I’d love to learn more about your business goals and see if Funnel Ignition can help you in any way. We have found that a great way to maximize the Free Website Analysis Report is to schedule a call to discuss your options in more detail. Click Here https://meetme.so/AlexGuillen To Book A Call or simply reply back with your phone number and the best time to call you.

Looking forward to hearing with you.

Kind Regards,
    Alex Guillen
    Lead Marketing Specialist
    Funnel Ignition

2. Carolyn Cornelius on said:

How can I register my family for a family reunion for 2019 or 20 my father has 33 (yes 33 ) siblings and it’s difficult and costly for us to arrange such an amazing event

• T-John on said:

Today, I called the number listed on the website and inquired about purchasing individual tickets for the event. I was told that this information will be posted on the website after July 4. The information will include event schedules and ticket prices.

• Elaine Bryant on said:

Good morning!!!! Is there a form to complete when booking? I called the phone number and didnt get an answer. Please send me information for 2019.

3. Don Burton on said:

I’ve been going the family reunion for 14 years now. How can I get a room with the atrium view? For the last 6 years I’ve requests one of these rooms and each year I get a different excuse. Like this year I was told that Tom Joyers people pick the people for those rooms. You would think after 14 years I should be able to get one. Thank you Don Burton

• Lynnette on said:

Lynnette on March 27, 2018 at 9:47 am said:

• Lynnette on said:

I called the gay lord palm hotel and made my reservation the number is 407-586-0000 the phone number they used to have is no longer working

• Hello, I live here in Orlando and would like to attend the Gospel show on Sunday and possibly the Morris Day, Cameo shows. How do I get tickets for the concerts only? When is Maxwell performing?

4. Sad in Toronto on said:

Thoroughly disappointed by the comments of ex comedian J. Anthony Brown on Steve Harvey. Tearing down icon Tom Joyner. I will forever be a fan of Tom Joyner. So sad that Buffalo chose Steve Harvey (chaos show) over Tom.