For Reservations:

To book your reservations for the Tom Joyner Family Reunion and get more information, please call 407-248-9191 or email: Familyreunion@reachmediainc.com.

Media Inquiries:

We appreciate your interest. All media inquiries are requested to put “Media Request” in the subject line in an email to Familyreunion@reachmediainc.com

Sponsorship Inquiries:

If you are a company, please email Reach.Consumer@reachmediainc.com

Tom Joyner Family Reunion App Support:

If you are having trouble with the Tom Joyner Family Reunion app, or have questions or comments please put “App Support” in the subject line in an email toFamilyreunion@reachmediainc.com

Mailing Address:

REACH Media Inc.
Attn: Tom Joyner Family Reunion
13760 Noel Rd., Suite 750
Dallas, Texas 75240-7336

All itineraries, times, venues, performances, appearances and locations are subject to change without notice.
Florida Seller of Travel Number ST37188

14 thoughts on “Contact Us

1. Carolyn Cornelius on said:

How can I register my family for a family reunion for 2019 or 20 my father has 33 (yes 33 ) siblings and it’s difficult and costly for us to arrange such an amazing event

• T-John on said:

Today, I called the number listed on the website and inquired about purchasing individual tickets for the event. I was told that this information will be posted on the website after July 4. The information will include event schedules and ticket prices.

2. Don Burton on said:

I’ve been going the family reunion for 14 years now. How can I get a room with the atrium view? For the last 6 years I’ve requests one of these rooms and each year I get a different excuse. Like this year I was told that Tom Joyers people pick the people for those rooms. You would think after 14 years I should be able to get one. Thank you Don Burton

• Lynnette on said:

Lynnette on March 27, 2018 at 9:47 am said:

• Lynnette on said:

I called the gay lord palm hotel and made my reservation the number is 407-586-0000 the phone number they used to have is no longer working

• Hello, I live here in Orlando and would like to attend the Gospel show on Sunday and possibly the Morris Day, Cameo shows. How do I get tickets for the concerts only? When is Maxwell performing?

3. Sad in Toronto on said:

Thoroughly disappointed by the comments of ex comedian J. Anthony Brown on Steve Harvey. Tearing down icon Tom Joyner. I will forever be a fan of Tom Joyner. So sad that Buffalo chose Steve Harvey (chaos show) over Tom.