Jacque Reid talks to Morgan McCane, the 15-year-old teenager who is taking the trend of sagging pants to a new level with Girls Against Boys Sagging.

“I feel like women are the biggest influence on our young boys. If women could get voting rights, why can’t they help make boys pull up their pants? I met some girls that do like the boys sagging, but some of the other girls I met say, they’re too scared too take a stand.”

To support G.A.B.S click here and listen to the entire interview above.

27 thoughts on “15-Year-Old Morgan McCane Takes A Stand With ‘Girls Against Boys Sagging’

1. MacBen on said:

Cool– I support them. Now, if we can just get these H0ES to stop wearing green contacts, blonde wigs and long-ass luxurious italian silky weaves, somebody might take black folks serious on non-election years!

• Yep. But, then you’d have to convince every hip hop “artist”, rapper, singer and unreality show “star” from Beyonce to Big Freedia that they won’t curl up and die like the wicked witch in The Wizard Of Oz if they don’t come out of the house only wearing enough not to get arrested, wearing fake blond Yaki and enough makeup to paint a small house. Good luck with that.

2. Carol on said:

I am all for this movement, as I hate that “style” too but I have one question. What is the $25 for the t-shirts going to? I believe they would sell more if the shirts cost less. I would get them for my daughters and granddaughters but……

3. EricMRussell on said:

..❥━━━————–❥..home job for Every one..❥—————-━━━❥
    I’ve made $76,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it….!!
    Heres what I do ——->>
    ➤➤➤➤➤➤ …Special-Work-At-Home…
    ❥━━━——————————-❥❥———————————━━━❥

4. Amber on said:

I love this idea but I think this style is too far gone and is not going nowhere. Sad. Even the bellbottom came to end but this style wont die.

5. you and your dad are two very influential individuals and have your minds set on problems that are occurring in our time today as prior to being a teenager
    #imonly15

I strongly suggest you and your shit talking father buy the youth of our generation jeans and belts bitch , our weewee’s are to big for for that bullshit.

• knowledge on said:

Damn, knowledge is power but ignores is king. No matter how much we try to kick knowledge, wisdom and understanding, stupidity all rises to the forefront.

• Timothy Green on said:

…. Can this kid really be so ignorant?!? … Yup our people truly are lost, his “weewee is too big to wear his pants properly” … All that sagging has somehow caused him brain damage & destroyed his perception of size, SMFH

• Leslie on said:

WEE

adjective,
      little; very small.
      very early:
      in the wee hours of the morning.

*NEWSFLASH: If you find it necessary to refer to your genitalia as “wee”, then please believe me, it is definitely not too big for anything!

• Spend a bit of time searching for at least an ounce of respect…to include some SELF-respect.

• Expand your vocabulary so that you don’t feel compelled to constantly use such profane language, which only makes you look ignorant.

•Go and buy your OWN jeans and belts!

• Just hush up and #PullEmUp!

6. knowledge on said:

The sad things is that our young girls sag their pants too just as much as the young boys, and other girls like it. What’s happening to us is bigger than u can imagine on all levels.

7. Betty Burton on said:

I agree and applaud the young lady for standing up against this style or fad of dressing (sagging has gone too far). As a society we need to teach, and display to our young men/women respect for them selves. That each one of them are special and the need to express your individual personalities rather than following the crowd or praising something inappropriate as SAGGING.

8. Kudo’s to this young lady !!!!!

I too am so tired of seeing young men of color with their damn pants sagging and the bands of their dirty drawers showing in the streets.

Where-ever this trend began-IT NEEDS TO END NOW!!!!!

First of all-if they must wear the jeans two or three sizes too big–can you at least make sure you are wearing clean underwear??????? Or better still-just wear BLACK drawers-then no one knows if they are dirty or not.

This entire fashion simply shows a lack of SELF-RESPECT!!!
    From my understanding this all started in PRISON. Why is prison such a BADGE OF HONOR
    for young males in our community? That should be the last thing you should be advertising!!!!!!

In addition, bros are making the PIGS jobs way too easy–how you gonna run from the cops while trying to hold your pants up–LOL

9. Timekeeper on said:

Well, I have a different take on this that I know people aren’t going to like. I don’t think it is merely “girls against boys sagging” I think it is girls against boys, Period! The animosity between men and women is at an all time high, and getting higher. That old song “anything you can do, I can do better ought to become our theme song. Yes, I applaud the young lady I suspect she’s seen some disgusting stuff ( So Have I)
    But I have also seen young girls who cant even bend over without showing all their goodies. I suspect if a young boy spoke out about that the response from all of these well meaning adults would be overwhelmingly different.
    The truth is that there are probably 5 X as many girls who go with these guys ‘cause they too think it’s cool. In addition, what a lot of these boys need in order to Pull their pants up, is to first have their spirits lifted up first.
    We have had so much gender empathy the past few years that a lot of young (black ) boys simply feel they are an after thought to society. The T shirts, yes a great idea. I believe it will resonate with a few guys and I hope it does.
    But the same Grandmother who will shake her finger in a boys face over this, will be the very same Grandmother who will be crying over him when the cops shoot him for the same thing.
    You can throw shade n my direction all day long, no matter. There is a whole lot more going on here in America, in our society, in our churches, home,s, politics, etc than meets the eye.

10. Nicole McClain on said:

She came up with a great idea and I am with her because I can’t stand to see a guy or woman sag it looks sloopy and makes matters worse when they trying to approach someone and has to pull their pants up and by the way keep your head up

11. STOPTHEKILLINGS on said:

GOOD FOR THIS YOUNG LADY. THIS SAGGING MESS IS WORKIN MY LAST NERVE. I THINK IF YOU WANT TO WEAR YOUR PANTS LIKE THAT THEN JUST PUT A FREAKIN DRESS OR A SKIRT ON. I AM A NURSE AND WHAT I HAVE HEARD FROM ORTHO DOCS IS THAT THIS WILL BE THE NEXT GENERATION THAT NEEDS HIPS SX. BECAUSE OF THE WAY HAVE TO WALK TO KEEP THEM DANG PANTS UP. LOL. IT IS RE DIC U LOUS DO YOU HEAR ME. STOP IT, IT IS NOT CUTE AT ALL. THERES TOUGH LOOKING AND THEN THERE’S LOOKING LIKE A DANG FOOL. PULL YOUR FREAKIN PANTS UP.

12. I loved hearing a young person who has decided to take a stance against this embarrassing way of dressing for some of our young men. It hurts to see where these young people are headed. Keep educating them Morgan and there is nothing but great things in your future.

13. Timothy Green on said:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO TAKE A STAND AGAINST SAGGING, it looks so disgusting!!! Its been proven that people actually “behave” better when they dress better