Rob Kardashian took to Instagram to slam reports that he and former stripper Blac Chyna had called it quits.
TMZ caught up with the reclusive reality star leaving Los Angeles International Airport on Monday – headed to Atlanta, where his girlfriend hosted a party at Medusa nightclub.
Chyna partied from 1 a.m. til the club closed. “Everybody was happy,” the manager of the establishment said of Chyna and her entourage. “They were all cool. Since the moment we met her and took her to the room they were cool.”
Sources told PEOPLE on Sunday that the couple split after a fight and Kardashian’s decision to move out of Chyna’s home, and Rob’s mom and sisters played a part in the breakup.
“They had a fight because of his family and it just blew up from there. The family is still not accepting of the relationship and that’s causing huge tension between them. They really like one another, but new relationships are tough, especially when the people who are closest to him do not approve,” an insider told E! News.
“It’s a constant battle between his family and her. He is an emotional person, so at times he sides with Blac Chyna and other times he can be influenced by his family. And when that happens Blac Chyna gets upset. He is being pulled in two different directions. He loves Blac Chyna, but he misses his family. It’s a bit of a mess. He’s in a difficult position,” the source adds.
Rob has acknowledged that sharing with the public details about his romance with Chyna has made the couple – which some suspect is nothing more than a clever PR stunt orchestrated by Kriss Jenner – realize that some things should remain private.
“We just feel like it would be a lot healthier for our relationship if we kept a lot more to ourselves,” he explained in the IG post. “It’s impossible to have a positive relationship with so much negativity from the media and outsiders and we would appreciate it if everyone respects that.”
Rob and Blac Chyna first revealed their relationship in January, causing an uproar on Twitter and creating tension within the Kardashian-Jenner household. Chyna’s ex and baby daddy Tyga is currently dating Kylie Jenner.
Celebs Who Break-Up to Make-Up
1. Teddy and Tina CampbellSource:Tina Campbell Instagram 1 of 17
2. Gabrielle Union-Wade and Dwayne WadeSource:Gabrielle Union Wade Instagram 2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel GibsonSource:YouTube screenshot 3 of 17
4. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Kourtney Instagram 4 of 17
5. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Chris Brown Instagram 5 of 17
6. Robert De Niro and Grace HightowerSource:(PR) 6 of 17
7. Diddy and Kim Porter7 of 17
8. Omar Epps and Keisha SpiveySource:(PR) 8 of 17
9. Snoop Dogg and ShanteSource:(PR) 9 of 17
10. Rihanna and Chris BrownSource:(PR) 10 of 17
11. Fantasia Barrino and Antwaun CookSource:(Twitter) 11 of 17
12. Laura GovanSource:(PR) 12 of 17
13. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant13 of 17
14. Rapper Fabolous and girlfriend Emily B14 of 17
15. Joseline and Stevie J15 of 17
16. Jessica Biel and Justin TimberlakeSource:(PR) 16 of 17
17. Pink and Carey HartSource:(PR) 17 of 17
(Photo Source: Blac Chyna Instagram)