Actress Meagan Good and movie executive and ordained minister Devon Franklin have made headlines over the past four years about their celibate relationship and now they’re telling their unique story in a new book called The Wait.
They talk to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about the new book and if having the conversation on the first date is the best thing.
“We were just excited to write a book to partly tell our story. We waited until marriage so we wanted to write a book to help people find peace and love, which is really the most difficult thing that all of us have our struggles in,” he said.
Should you have the conversation about waiting on the first date?
“On the first date you don’t know if you’re even considering that person. You have to wait until you know if it’s someone you want to be with.”
Click the link above to hear the entire interview.
Newlywed Bliss: Celebrity Couples Married Less Than Five Years
1. Crystal Renay and NeyoSource:Instagram 1 of 16
2. The BridgesSource:Eudoxie Instagram 2 of 16
3. The Timberlake'sSource:PR Photos 3 of 16
4. The Howard'sSource:PR Photos 4 of 16
5. The Perego'sSource:Facebook 5 of 16
6. The WestsSource:AP 6 of 16
7. The Williams'Source:AP 7 of 16
8. The Ferguson'sSource:Solange Instagram 8 of 16
9. The Weatherspoon'sSource:Kelly Instagram 9 of 16
10. The LawsonsSource:Solange Instagram 10 of 16
11. The Asomugha'sSource:Twitter 11 of 16
12. The Gross'Source:Lance Gross Instagram 12 of 16
13. The LegendsSource:Chrissy Teigen Instagram 13 of 16
14. The WadesSource:Gabrielle Instagram 14 of 16
15. The Ross'Source:Evan Ross Instagram 15 of 16
16. The TuckersSource:Kandi Instagram 16 of 16
(Photo Source: Courtesy)