The winter is here and that means dry skin! Did you know that hangnails are your body’s way of crying out for moisture help? Those pesky curled up pieces of skin around your nail beds can really make your manicure not so cute anymore. The best thing is prevention, but if you already are suffering from these little buggers take a cuticle clipper and clip it away. Then, try these homemade treatments at night before bed to prevent hangnails from coming back in the future.
- Jojoba Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Olive Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Mix together 2 drops of jojoba oil, eucalyptus oil.
- Mix in 1 drop of tea tree oil.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil and glycerin together
- Once the mixture is liquified, mix in your previously mixed oils.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Soak your hands in warm water for 5 minutes. This opens up the pores and softens the skin.