CLOSE
Leave a comment

Rodney Todd, Sr. tried to be the best father he could be. The single father was raising his own six kids and a stepchild, but apparently didn’t have money to heat their home. So he installed a generator not realizing having it inside would release deadly odorless, colorless carbon monoxide gas.

In the end, while trying to protect his children from the elements, he and his children were killed. Carbon monoxide poisoning as they slept was the cause of death.

toddchildren2

Todd’s remaining family needs help with burial expenses. The family has set up a GoFundMe account to defray the expenses related to burying their loved ones.

The funeral will take place at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore Ella Fitzgerald Performing Arts Center on April 18th at 1 p.m.

Truly a tragic story. Our hearts go out to the family, if you are able to give, click HERE. 

For more information on carbon monoxide poisoning click HERE.

To buy a carbon monoxide detector, click HERE.  For more information on how they work, click HERE. 

(Family photos)

Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

Also On Black America Web:
Find Out What Your Fav Celebs Did On Instagram This Week (02/02-02/08)
10 photos

2 thoughts on “Family Members Raise Money For Funerals Of Eight Killed In Carbon Monoxide Accident

Add Your Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

&pubUrl=[PAGE_URL_ENCODED]&x=[WIDTH]&y=[HEIGHT]&vp_content=plembeddf3ixunshlvk&vp_template=3854" ]