Fantasia’s got a new man. Yes, we know that. But has she already jumped the broom with her boo Kendall Taylor?
From the looks of it, that may be the case. Prior to being inducted into the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame, Fannie posted a pic of her and Taylor. Nothing extraordinary about that. The only thing is… both of them are wearing rings. Fantasia’s caption with the pic reads like this:
This Man…. Lord!!!! My Mr and I’m Mrs [heart emoji]. . Daddy He Is… What A Night is all I can say.. Ending it with you Baby Makes it All Better [kissing emoji]
The new picture and caption come after Fantasia introduced Taylor to everyone via an Instagram message saying he’s the man of her dreams. Rumors soon popped up that the happy couple eloped two weeks after meeting each other and were already living under the same roof as husband and wife for three months.
Further evidence of Taylor and Fantasia’s assumed marital status comes from a selfie of Taylor the singer posted last month that has him with a ring as well as Fantasia herself wearing a ring on her wedding finger and proclaiming to be Kendall’s “Mrs.”
As for her Hall of Fame induction, Fantasia simply thanked her fans for their support while sharing her joy in receiving the honor, in addition to posting a solo picture of herself.
“Tonight Is My Night [rose emoji] Fantasia is Being Inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Thanking My Lord Jesus Christ, All my Rock Soul Supporters and those who have been thru the ups and downs the Good and the Bad the Happy and Lord Have Mercy the Sad…,” she wrote.
“Thank God for it All Cause I’m Wiser, Stronger and Better then I’ve Ever Been Before.. Guess what Tho [smiley face emoji] We Just Getting Started… Rock Soul”
Micro Mini Marriages: Celebs Who Said I Do...But Really Didn't
1. Toya Wright and MemphitzSource:PR 1 of 15
2. Fantasia and KendallSource:Fantasia Instagram 2 of 15
3. Amber Rose & Wiz KalifahSource:PR Photos 3 of 15
4. Andrea Kelly4 of 15
5. Evelyn Lozada & Chad Johnson5 of 15
6. Terrell Owens & Rachel Snider6 of 15
7. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries7 of 15
8. Eddie Murphy & Tracey Edmonds8 of 15
9. Britney Spears & Jason Alexander9 of 15
10. Mario Lopez & Ali Landry10 of 15
11. Carmen Electra & Dennis Rodman11 of 15
12. Renée Zellweger & Kenny Chesney12 of 15
13. Jennifer Lopez & Ojani Noa13 of 15
14. Janet Jackson & James DeBarge14 of 15
15. Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley15 of 15
(Photo Source: Instagram)