It’s been reported time and time again: Jay Z is cheating on Beyonce. But it looks like we might’ve just got some confirmation from Beyonce herself.
Although the power couple have tried their hardest to keep their personal lives under wraps, the truth seems to slowly be making its way to the surface.
Beyonce hinted Jay Z may have really been unfaithful. During their “On The Run” tour concert in Ohio, Bey took to the stage wearing a white wedding dress to sing her unreleased single “Resentment,” a song about a woman who has been cheated on. Sound familiar? It gets better.
Bey went as far to change the lyrics of the song from “been riding with you for six years” to “been riding with you for 12 years. ” Ironically the couple have been together for 12 years.
Cheating rumors have been swirling heavy since Solange’s elevator attack on Jay Z.
Watch the video above to see the performance. Do you think Bey had a personal connection to this song? Only time will tell.
Jay Z & Beyonce Crazy In Love
12 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z attending the 77th annual Academy Awards in '05.
1 of 12
2. 2. Beyonce and Jay-Z performing live at "Z100's Jingle Ball 2003" .
2 of 12
3. 3. Beyonce with Jay-Z during the The 2004 MTV Video Music Awards.
3 of 12
4. 4. Beyonce & Jay z attending the 2005 Vanity Fair Post Oscars Party.
4 of 12
5. 5. Beyonce Knowles and Jay Z at the 77th Annual Academy Awards in '05.
5 of 12
6. 6. Beyonce & Jay-Z at Jay-Z's One man, One Night, One Album concert in 2006.
6 of 12
7. 7. Beyonce and Jay-Z attend the one-year anniversary of his 40/40 Club.
7 of 12
8. 8. Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles pictured at the "Cadillac Records" New York Premiere.
8 of 12
9. 9. Beyonce & Jay Z pictured at the "Notorious" Premiere in '09.
9 of 12
10. 10. Beyonce and Jay Z at The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards in '09.
10 of 12
11. 11. Jay-Z & Beyonce at The Jay-Z "Answer The Call" press conference in ''09.
11 of 12
12. 12. Jay-Z and Beyonce attend an NBA game between the Lakers and the Mavericks.
12 of 12