Fitness expert, Sloan Luckie, shares his latest quick exercise and food tips for optimal health.
Luckie’s Exercise Tip: Running Crunch
- Tones abs and obliques (muscles along sides of torso)
- Builds core ( abs/lower back)
HOW TO DO
1. Sit on buttocks and lean back until abs are fully contracted.
2. With legs in mid-air and knees slightly bent, balance on the space between your buttock/tail bone. This is the starting position.
3. In a running motion, raise right knee while swinging left arm, then raise left knee while swinging right arm. That is one rep.
Quick Tips To Define Your Abs With The Running Crunch was originally published on blackdoctor.org