The Kimmy Kakes that I fell in love with way before the Kimye movement is back…finally. Kim Kardashian attended the USC Shoah Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Gala, an event honoring survivors of the Armenian genocide, wearing a cream Balmain blazer, an Alexander McQueen crisp white ruffled blouse, and a floor length curve-hugging Lanvin skirt.
The bride-to-be completed her look with a sleek ponytail and a nude fresh face. This is the kind of look I was expecting Kim to wear to the Met Gala this past Sunday. Something striking and conversation worthy. I would have gotten the skirt hemmed an inch or two but besides that this look is perfection.
You know I am a bit biased when it comes to Kimmy, so tell me your honest opinion by voting below:
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's 'Kutest' Moments
1. A Look Into The Kutest Moments Between Kim & KanyeSource: 1 of 8
2. Now VOGUE2 of 8
3. Q Kuick Squeeze From Kim KSource: 3 of 8
4. Kimmy Squeezes Her ManSource: 4 of 8
5. What Is This...Velvet?Source: 5 of 8
6. Kanye & Kim Having A Black & White MomentSource: 6 of 8
7. It Ain't Love Until You...Source: 7 of 8
8. Kim & YeezySource: 8 of 8
FAB OR FUG: Kim Kardashian Wows In White Wedding-Inspired Look was originally published on hellobeautiful.com