Well we called this…according to TMZ, former “Scandal” star Columbus Short is still continuing to create scandals of his own as his wife Tanee just filed new court docs claiming that Short broke into their marital home while she was away visiting for Easter.
Tanee Short got a restraining order that was supposed to keep him off of the property. If this is in fact true, Columbus is in violation of that protection order which of course would only be adding to his myriad of other legal issues.
Mrs. Short claims Columbus broke a door off its hinges, ripped off her bed sheets and left on a bunch of lights while she was away. She claims she is now living in total fear for her own safety and the safety of their 2-year-old daughter.
We don’t know what it’s going to take to get through to this man but apparently losing his family, job and reputation aren’t enough. If these allegations are true then the downward spiral of shame he is on just got even worse. We’re scared for him and his family because at the rate he seems to be going…no good is going to come of his realm until he gets himself together.
TMZ reached out to Columbus’ lawyer … so far, no word back.
29 Awesome "Scandal" Quotes
1. Olivia PopeSource:Disney ABC Television Group 1 of 12
2. Quinn PerkinsSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Sally LangstonSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. FitzSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Olivia PopeSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. HarrisonSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Olivia PopeSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. JakeSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Olivia PopeSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. HuckSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. LivSource:ABC Courtesy 11 of 12
12. Liv and FitzSource:Getty 12 of 12
Columbus Short Allegedly Breaks Into Ex-Wife’s Home And Trashes It was originally published on theurbandaily.com