Phaedra Parks says contrary to rumor, no divorce papers have been filed nor are any currently planned. The reality show diva must have been taken aback when her husband Apollo Nida, father of her two sons was indicted on auto theft and mail fraud charges, but she’s sticking by her hubby, for now.
The Real Housewives of Atlanta star told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live that while she won’t be representing her husband with his current legal issues, she does believe in standing by her man. She also said that Nida will get his own chance to discuss his issues when he appears on an upcoming episode with Cohen.
Watch what Parks has to say here:
Watch Phaedra discuss how Kenya provoked the now infamous Porsha Williams beatdown.
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" Through the Seasons
1. Apollo, Phaedra, Kandi and ToddSource:Instagram 1 of 18
2. Phaedra and ApolloSource:Instagram 2 of 18
3. Kandi and PhaedraSource:Instagram 3 of 18
4. Greg, Nene and PorshaSource:Instagram 4 of 18
5. Porsha and CynthiaSource:Instagram 5 of 18
6. Porsha, Cynthia and KenyaSource:Instagram 6 of 18
7. Porsha WilliamsSource:Instagram 7 of 18
8. Kenya MooreSource:Instagram 8 of 18
9. Kandi and ToddSource:Instagram 9 of 18
10. Kandi and Mama JoyceSource:Instagram 10 of 18
11. Cast member NeNe Leakes.11 of 18
12. Cast member Cynthia Bailey and husband, Peter Thomas (Photo: Retna)12 of 18
13. Cast member Kim Zolciak. (Photo: Retna)13 of 18
14. Phaedra Parks (left), Sheree Whitfield (right) and guest. (Photo: Retna)14 of 18
15. "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member Sheree Whitfield. (Photo: Retna)15 of 18
16. Cast member NeNe Leakes. (Photo: Retna)16 of 18
17. Claudia Jordan- added season 717 of 18
18. Claudia Jordan- added season 718 of 18