Ok beauties, it’s officially red carpet season. And while most will be stalking who’s wearing what on the red carpet, I recommend that you take a minute and check out how amazing everyone’s skin looks. Our fave Hollywood starlets shined bright last night at the Golden Globesand one thing was for sure–they’ve upgraded their beauty routines. So how do you get red carpet-ready skin?
Well, they’ve ditched grandma’s traditional facial creams and moisturizers and now they’re calling on caviar for a little assistance. Yes, caviar! Those in need of red carpet-ready skin, might want to invest a little caviar this year.
This season, PUR attitude is introducing three targeted booster solutions:
ArbutiFADETM Skin Brightening Caviar: Diminishes brown spots, hyper-pigmentation and uneven skin tones, while remaining hydroquinone-free. Inhibits enzymes that discolor skin. Visible results in weeks. ($42.50)
InstaERASE Wrinkle Erasing Caviar: This solution features breakthrough technology that plumps and firms skin to erase the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles instantly. Skin looks younger in seconds and results last all day. Can be used on crow’s feet, forehead furrows, and smile lines. ($42.50)
X8 Skin Perfecter Caviar: Creates a customized cleanser to exfoliate dull, dead skin. It refines pores, retexturizes, revitalizes and smoothes skin. The “caviar” beads remove makeup and impurities while gently exfoliating away dead skin cells. The beads are self-adjusting to prevent over-exfoliation. ($42.50)
So share with me, what are your beauty resolutions this year?
Oh, did you miss the Golden Globes? Check out who wore what!
2014 Golden Globes: The Best & Worst Dressed
1. 2014 Golden Globes: The Best & Worst Dressed1 of 13
2. Kerry Washington in Balenciaga2 of 13
3. Paula Patton in Charlotte Olympia3 of 13
4. Sofia Vergara in Zac Posen4 of 13
5. Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren5 of 13
6. Gabourey Sidibe in custom Michael Costello6 of 13
7. Angela Bassett7 of 13
8. Rashida Jones8 of 13
9. Usher Raymond9 of 13
10. Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung10 of 13
11. Rocsi Diaz in J. Mendel11 of 13
12. Margot Robbie in Gucci12 of 13
13. Idris Elba & his girlfriend Naiyana Garth in Tiffany Rose13 of 13