“Real Housewives Of Atlanta” is a guilty pleasure we hold near and dear to our hearts. Every Sunday, we tune in to Bravo to see what drama unfolds (and there’s plenty of that going around this season). We caught up with our two favorite housewives to ask them the questions that have been burning our brains since we saw the explosive super trailer.
Kandi Burruss’ mom Joyce Jones was just as surprised as we were to hear that her daughter had an elaborate wedding in Mexico, minus her family and more importantly without her consent. While we were filled with joy for the reality star after this shocking “revelation,” Joyce didn’t share our same sentiments. Kandi revealed to us, in an exclusive interview, that her mom was pretty “upset” about the whole thing.
It turned out, Kandi’s huge ceremony was a huge rumor, but that wasn’t before mama Joyce had picked up the phone and called Tiny’s mom to vent her frustrations about the nuptials.
If you haven’t been keeping up with “Real Housewives Of Atlanta,” Joyce has vehemently opposed Kandi and Todd’s relationship, especially their marriage. Joyce referred to Todd as an “opportunist” and accuses him of cheating on this season of “RHOA.” Kandi and Todd are waiting on Joyce’s approval but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen anytime soon.
As for Kenya’s big scandal…you know, texting a married man “babe,” Kenya says it’s normal, (at least in her eyes it is). However, when the girls were put on the spot, Kandi didn’t let Kenya get away with claiming innocent after she saw the text messages herself!
Hear all about it and then some, above!
Counting Checks: Reality TV Stars & Their Side Hustles
1. The Hustle is REAL!Source: 1 of 18
2. STYLE: Tami Roman, "Basketball Wives"Source: 2 of 18
3. STYLE & FITNESS: Jennifer Williams, "Basketball Wives"Source: 3 of 18
4. STYLE: Tasha Marbury, "Basketball Wives"Source: 4 of 18
5. STYLE: Draya Michele, "Basketball Wives: LA"Source: 5 of 18
6. STYLE: Yandy Smith, "Love & Hip Hop"Source: 6 of 18
7. STYLE: Emily Bustamante, "Love & Hip Hop"Source: 7 of 18
8. STYLE: Sheree Whitfield, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"Source: 8 of 18
9. STYLE & HOSTING: La La Anthony, "La La's Full Court Life"Source: 9 of 18
10. HOSTING: Toccara Jones, "America's Next Top Model," "The Ultimate Merger"Source: 10 of 18
11. STYLE & HOSTING: Angela Simmons, "Run's House" "Daddy's Girls"Source: 11 of 18
12. FITNESS: Phaedra Parks, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"Source: 12 of 18
13. FITNESS: Kenya Moore, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"Source: 13 of 18
14. LIQUOR: Somaya Reece, "Love & Hip Hop"Source: 14 of 18
15. BOOKS: Phaedra Parks, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"Source: 15 of 18
16. BOOKS & STYLE: Cynthia Bailey, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"Source: 16 of 18
17. BOOKS: Erica Mena, "Love & Hip Hop"Source: 17 of 18
18. BOOKS: Frankie Lyons, "Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is"Source: 18 of 18
Kandi Blasts Kenya For Texting A Married Man & Reveals Moms’ Reaction To Wedding Rumor [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com