VIBE Media celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, and in honor of the last two decades the magazine has released its list of the “Most Lustable Celebs” since 1993.
In the “Big List” issue, Jennifer Lopez was revealed as the number one spot, beating out 19 other Hollywood sex symbols.
According to the mag, “There hasn’t been a moment over the last 20 years where Ms. Lopez wasn’t a sexual fantasy.”
Whether her 34-26-38 frame was pushing George Clooney or Fiats, J. Lo consistently used her business brains and boricuan assets. If there’s a starlet who’s done it bigger, she hasn’t done it longer. And if she’s earned more cash, she definitely doesn’t own this ass. There can only be one uno.
Other eye candy that made the list include Beyonce, Denzel Washington, Janet Jackson, Morris Chestnut, Stacey Dash, Tyra Banks, D’Angelo, Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush, Idris Elba, Rihanna and Halle Berry.
Check out the top 18 reasons why J.Lo was named their “Murda Mami” and tell us if you agree!
1. Original b-Girl—birthplace is the mecca of Hip-Hop: de bronx, my friend!
2. Of 100 percent uncut Puerto Rican descent.
3. That smile + those cheekbones = Money; as in “Take it all, mami.”
4. Every dance scene in her homage video to Flash-dance “i’m Glad.”
5. Thighs of supple perfection. Beats by Dre has nada on these earphones.
6. Butter pecan skin. Should be endorsed by a Wu-Tang classic.
7. Hips that double as handlebars for when it’s “Debo” time.
8. Those white pants she wore to MTv’s 2000 VMAs.
9. Diddy wifed that!
10. She got rid of wifey Marc Anthony.
11. August 1999 vibe cover: Living With La vida Loca.
12. July 2003 vibe cover: Sexy issue.
13. The legendary green silk chiffon Versace dress she wore to the 2000 Grammys.
14. Hairstyles for days (dais?). Señora got her own!
15. Walked into the new millennium $100 mil strong. Señora got her own!
16. That nude leg outside of her Anthony vaccarello 2013 Grammy dress.
17. Three years in the 40/40 club and still muy caliente!
18. Ass but not least…