It looks like George Clinton‘s estranged wife, doesn’t have a problem leaving George, but she wants to get paid.
Stephanie Clinton filed papers in a Florida court last week as part of her divorce battle with George. She’s asking the court to grant her both temporary and permanent alimony.
Only problem is, according to TMZ, George doesn’t want to pay spousal support. He had previously claimed in divorce docs that they has been separated for many years, shared no bank accounts, and has no real property together. In case you’re wondering, they got hitched in 1990.
But in her documents, Stephanie denies George’s claims and has requested that his finances (taxes, bank accounts etc.) be submitted to the court to determine how much she’s entitled to after almost 23 years of matrimony.
A judge has yet to rule.
Cheaper To Keep 'Em - Expensive Divorces
1. Aries Spears & Elisa Larregui1 of 16
2. Master P & Sonya Miller2 of 16
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian3 of 16
4. Madonna & Guy Ritchie4 of 16
5. Michael & Juanita Jordan5 of 16
6. D-Wade & Siohvaughn6 of 16
7. Bob Johnson7 of 16
8. Tiger & Elin Woods8 of 16
9. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons9 of 16
10. Shaquille & Shaunie O'Neal:10 of 16
11. Nas & Kelis11 of 16
12. The Dream and Christina Milian12 of 16
13. Eddie and Nicole Murphy13 of 16
14. Janet Jackson & Rene Elinzondo14 of 16
15. Lionel & Diane Richie15 of 16
16. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver16 of 16