Super Hot Black Models
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Jessica White was discovered at age 13 and landed her first job modeling for Vogue.
1 of 20
2. Tyson Beckford is an American fashion model best known for his days on the Ralph Lauren runway.
2 of 20
3. Selita Ebanks is a Cayman born British model and actress best known for her days as a Victoria's Secret Angel.
3 of 20
4. Kimora Lee Simmons is a former fashion model. She began her career at age 14 with a modeling contract with Chanel.
4 of 20
5. Jourdan Dunn was discovered in 2006 and became the first black woman to walk the Prada runway in 2008.
5 of 20
6. Eva Marcille is a fashion model who is best known for winning the third cycle of America's Next Top Model.
6 of 20
7. Bre Scullark is signed to Ford models and is known for her time spent on America's Next Top Model.
7 of 20
8. Naomi Sims began her career as the first Black supermodel. (Photo: EURweb.com)
8 of 20
9. Michael Baisden Is Bringing His Family To The 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
9 of 20
10. Beverly Johnson made history when she appeared on the cover of Vogue. (AP)
10 of 20
11. Businesswoman, actress and model Iman was a favorite with top designers. (AP)
11 of 20
12. Tyra Banks was the first Black to grace the cover of S.I. (AP)
12 of 20
13. Supermodel Naomi Campbell began modeling at the age of 15. (AP)
13 of 20
14. Sudanese supermodel Alek Wek was discovered when she was 18. (AP)
14 of 20
15. Ethiopian born model Liya Kebede has had a very successful career as model. (AP)
15 of 20
16. Chanel Iman perhaps best known for her work for Victoria's Secret. (AP)
16 of 20
17. Joan Smalls ranked #2 model in the world according to models.com. (AP)
17 of 20
18. Model Sessilee Lopez has a Dominican and Portuguess background. (AP)
18 of 20
19. Roshumba also appreared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. (AP)
19 of 20
20. Michael Baisden Is Bringing His Family To The 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
20 of 20