We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Singers Whose Voices Have Gotten Better…Or Worse
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1
- TV Shows Cancelled Due To Controversy
- Celebrating Celebs With Gap Teeth
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- FAB FINDS: Rep Your Superbowl Team with Cute Athletic Gear