We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- 11 Differences Between a Black & White Thanksgiving Dinner
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday
- Anthony Hamilton 11-26-14
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- Not Always For Laughs: The Most Important Memes About The Ferguson Decision
- Social Media Reacts To The Grand Jury Announcement In Ferguson
- Celebrity Swirls