We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Nickelodeon’s 28th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Our Favorite Black Celebrity Siblings
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/13-3/20)
- Guess These Celebrity Birthplaces?!
- Really! They Dated?
- The TJMS Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Selma to Montgomery March