We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- Celebrities Hit The White House Correspondents Dinner
- Pending Celebrity Lawsuits
- #FantasticVoyage16 via Social Media
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- The NBA’s Most Loved Family: 28 Cutest Moments From The Currys!
- They ARE The Purpose! #FantasticVoyage
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big