We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- THE BEST OF: The Hottest Athletes That Have Posed For ESPN’s Body Issue
- Famous Folks with Honorary Degrees
- Happy Birthday Lance Gross: 32 Photos Of One Of Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelors
- Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
- Celebrity Jailbirds
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (6/27-7/4)
- Celebs Who Went the Surrogate Route