We’re shouting out SOME successful black female politicians, entertainers, CEOs and all-around awesome women whose names aren’t Michelle, Stephanie, Kylie, or any of these other run-of-the-mill names after a story hit the web about a bi-racial teen who changed her name from “Keisha” to “Kylie” to avoid racist bullies. Did we miss anybody? Let us know in the comment section!
- #FantasticVoyage15 Via Social Media, Pt. 2
- Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
- #FantasticVoyage15 via Social Media
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- 50 Amazing Makeup Transformations on Instagram
- Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV
- Celebrity Cougars & Sugar Daddies