When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Remembering the Artist Annie Lee
- The Hottest Looks From The 2015 American Music Awards
- November 24-30: This Week in Black History
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Gossip Gallery: Taraji Needs A Cuddle Buddy, Dave Chappelle Bought Drugs From Idris?, Woman Claims Neyo’s Music Gave Her Seizures
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- Celebrity CEO’s: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires