When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/24-5/1)
- #FlashbackFriday: Jamie Foxx Through The Years
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous
- Celebrities We Can’t Believe Are In Their 70’s!
- Celebrities That Had Kids At A Shockingly Young Age!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- Famous, Black, & Republican