When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Behind The Jam: 2015 Fantastic Voyage Headliners Revealed!
- HAPPY 56TH BIRTHDAY: Best Michael Jackson Videos of All-Time
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Via Social Media
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- Married Couples Club: Celebrating Black Love
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- Students Return To School in Ferguson