When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- The Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/20-3/27)
- Our Favorite Black Celebrity Siblings
- INSTADAILY: Devon Still & His Daughter Leah Are Way Too Cute!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (3/13-3/20)
- Guess These Celebrity Birthplaces?!
- Really! They Dated?
- The TJMS Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Selma to Montgomery March