When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (10/24-10/31)
- Flashback Friday: Our Favorite Celeb Halloween Costumes of All-Time
- Celebrity Transformations
- Shortest Celebrity Rebounds To Date
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/18-10/24)
- Gary With Da Tea’s Halloween Costumes [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- 21 Of The Coolest Sweatshirts Ever