Words by Mr. Mecc
Believe it or not, there was a time in Hip-Hop when video vixens ACTUALLY had to have some level of talent to be in a video! You couldn’t just look pretty and pose on all fours to get some shine in the business. And if you look back at the original video vixens, you’ll see the proof is in the pudding (or at least the cakes).
Take a look at some of the GVOATs then and now.
- #FantasticVoyage16 via Social Media
- Celebrities Who’ve Mastered The Art Of Being Step-Parents
- Love & Basketball: The REAL Wives Of Some Of The Most Famous Players
- Celebrity Engagements We Didn’t See Coming
- We Remember Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Celebrites Almost Ruined By Reality TV
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Cast’s Karaoke Night In Birmingham!